The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

As it stands- 9 points clear of 3rd place with 2 games in hand. Maximum return of 27 points for forest meaning we need 18 points from 33 remaining to guarantee an instant return to the premiership.

I think, if my logic is correct, I'm right in saying it would be 15 needed if we beat Forest (including the 3 from beating them) as that will be three points they can't get.

As it stands- 9 points clear of 3rd place with 2 games in hand. Maximum return of 27 points for forest meaning we need 18 points from 33 remaining to guarantee an instant return to the premiership.

I think, if my logic is correct, I'm right in saying it would be 24 needed if we beat Forest (including the 3 from beating them) as that will be three points they can't get.

we need 18 at the moment, but if we beat forest I guess we would need 15 other points.

on 18 points, that would be 1.63 points per game, and as far as the season has gone, we have averaged 2.09! Surely we can't screw it up from here!

I think, if my logic is correct, I'm right in saying it would be 24 needed if we beat Forest (including the 3 from beating them) as that will be three points they can't get.

IF Forest lose tonight and IF we beat them we'd only need another 13 (16 in total) points to finish above them. However that would bring into play the teams below Forest who could still catch us.

we need 18 at the moment, but if we beat forest I guess we would need 15 other points.

on 18 points, that would be 1.63 points per game, and as far as the season has gone, we have averaged 2.09! Surely we can't screw it up from here!

16, asssuming Forest lose tonight and we win tomorrow I think.