The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest guinness_fiend

The Special One talkes:

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho after his side knocked his old club Chelsea out of the Champions League: "We were the best team by far. Chelsea is a great team, we know that and my team came here knowing very well how they play. We knew if we did not control the game by having the ball we would have no chance. We had the ball and we created the best chances and we should have scored before the goal. When we did score, Chelsea were completely out of the game. I thought everything was superior, not just our tactics but our attitude on the pitch."

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/97787455.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5F0FEED0B0F6B09588751487D971E5F815A4466762833179D

:lol:

I cant believe how Forest's away form has turned to shite. They have also won the last 10 home games of the belt, so by law of averages, they are due to drop some points at home.

It feels very close now. 3 Points tomorrow could be a demoralising blow to the Forest squad.

They did knock us out of the FA Cup because of them though.

Aye and they were decisive 4-2 with 2 pens.

Also it could be argued that any of the pens could have been decisive by changing the nature of the game.

I haven't counted but I would bet that 9 penalty decisions is the most in the league.

Another reason for why it seems like more - 7 of their penalty decisions have come since their December 28th game against Scunny and 5 since January 30th. They only had 2 before the Scunny game and they missed one (the other came in the 5-0 mauling of Watford).

So in other words: they have only recently gotten good at cheating.

Absolute tactical masterclass from Mourinho and Inter that. Say what you like about the gamesmanship from Inter at times, they were by far the better side. I really can't remember a clear cut chance Chelsea had in that game, or in the first leg for that matter (Kalou's pen shout maybe).

The Special One talkes:

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho after his side knocked his old club Chelsea out of the Champions League: "We were the best team by far. Chelsea is a great team, we know that and my team came here knowing very well how they play. We knew if we did not control the game by having the ball we would have no chance. We had the ball and we created the best chances and we should have scored before the goal. When we did score, Chelsea were completely out of the game. I thought everything was superior, not just our tactics but our attitude on the pitch."

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/97787455.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5F0FEED0B0F6B09588751487D971E5F815A4466762833179D

If he'd lost he'd be saying, "So finally Mourinho gets beaten at Stamford Bridge, but only by the squad he created."

Guest firetotheworks

The Special One talkes:

If he'd lost he'd be saying, "So finally Mourinho gets beaten at Stamford Bridge, but only by the squad he created."

Aye, because he's smooth as fuck.

Anelka really seems to freeze on the big occasion. He had a couple of opportunities where he looked really hesitant.

Quality player over the course of a domestic season due to fitness/mobility/versatility/etc, but he's not true top calibre material in terms of ability.

In fact, Chelsea's main attacking players simply aren't good enough when it matters in the CL. Lampard had a stinker on a big night yet again (no doubt this will be overlooked when he's scoring tap ins against Zimbabwe/Ajerbaijan and a hat-trick against Burnley), and similarly, has Drogba actually done anything for Chelsea in Europe? Rarely seems to be a goal threat for them in these sorts of games.

Also, Lucio showed yet again that he's still one of the best defenders in the world.

I've just saw the footage of Vicotria Beckham arriving at the airport and again whereever David is, and in both sets of pictures I failed to see the kids, AGAIN!

Do they even care about the kids, I'm guessing their not interested that the papers arn't aymore, the last time I heard of the kids was about Brooklyn's birthday when they bought him a football pitch. that and David working half way across the world and their mother going every fashion and celebrity must go to event aswell they must never see them and be scared whe they do because they think their strangers.

Guest icemanblue

I've just saw the footage of Vicotria Beckham arriving at the airport and again whereever David is, and in both sets of pictures I failed to see the kids, AGAIN!

Do they even care about the kids, I'm guessing their not interested that the papers arn't aymore, the last time I heard of the kids was about Brooklyn's birthday when they bought him a football pitch. that and David working half way across the world and their mother going every fashion and celebrity must go to event aswell they must never see them and be scared whe they do because they think their strangers.

Won't SOMEBODY think of the children?! :lol:

You're bonkers you, like.

I'm just saying, if it was anyone else's kid and the father fucked off half way around the world and the mother pissed off all the time to attend variouse events about fashion and left the kids with nannies all the time I'm sure seriouse (atleast I would hope) would be asked.

Guest icemanblue

I'm just saying, if it was anyone else's kid and the father fucked off half way around the world and the mother pissed off all the time to attend variouse events about fashion and left the kids with nannies all the time I'm sure seriouse (atleast I would hope) would be asked.

How could you even begin to know how much time they spend with their kids, man?

Give over, you big silly sausage.

The other side of this coin is that maybe you're not supposed to see the kids.  They can be there, but being taken through other doors as to keep them protected from the media storm that inevitably follows the family around.  I would find it hard to believe they are just leaving the kids somewhere.

Demented posts there from bigchris. :lol:

It is a new low for the board when one of our flock is discussing the childcare arrangements of the Beckhams.

Perhaps it doesn't belong on the football side, but now he's raised it........ well, just what kind of stability are those kids getting? I think it's often tough on the child of a showbiz parent, but when you have two?

Demented posts there from bigchris. :lol:

It is a new low for the board when one of our flock is discussing the childcare arrangements of the Beckhams.

Perhaps it doesn't belong on the football side, but now he's raised it........ well, just what kind of stability are those kids getting? I think it's often tough on the child of a showbiz parent, but when you have two?

In for penny, in for pound.....them 3 products children were born to suffer at the start one is called after the place his parents bonked & the other 2 have names that are just taking the piss.

They're pretty spoiled. I know when Becks lived in Madrid the gossip press would go through his garbage and show what he bought. There were always a boatload of expensive children stuff, like game consoles, games, extremely expensive children clothing (I distinctly remember a 1000 quid shirt, I shit you not)