The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I sat and watched the Dundee v Queen of the South game on BBC Alba with Gaelic commentary.  Now I don't speak Gaelic but I thought it was f***ing hilarious.  I've just learned that the Gaelic word for penalty is penis.  The referee gave Dundee a penalty in the last minute but changed his mind on the linesman's advice.  The commentary went something like this -

"Penis!  Penis Dundee!  Heedora hydora handball penis!  Hoochter machoocter referee Mike Tumilty fuchty consultation foochter linesman...NO PENIS!  DUNDEE NO PENIS!"

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldnt mind take Diamanti from West ham if they go down like.

Aye, I like him a lot. Not sure he's what we need though.

I sat and watched the Dundee v Queen of the South game on BBC Alba with Gaelic commentary.  Now I don't speak Gaelic but I thought it was f***ing hilarious.  I've just learned that the Gaelic word for penalty is penis.  The referee gave Dundee a penalty in the last minute but changed his mind on the linesman's advice.  The commentary went something like this -

"Penis!  Penis Dundee!  Heedora hydora handball penis!  Hoochter machoocter referee Mike Tumilty fuchty consultation foochter linesman...NO PENIS!  DUNDEE NO PENIS!"

;D ;D

3 assists for Coleman in his second game for Blackpool  :cheesy:

Should be starting for us every week, not pissing about in a league he's too good for.

Nah, I think half a season solid football in a decent Championship side will help him. He's shown a lot of promise but we've got a (relatively) settled side atm. I say give him his main chances next season.

Should be starting for us every week, not pissing about in a league he's too good for.

I said a while back that I wanted us to sign him on loan. Looks a really decent prospect and would more than likely have done a better job than Danny Simpson.

Nah, I think half a season solid football in a decent Championship side will help him. He's shown a lot of promise but we've got a (relatively) settled side atm. I say give him his main chances next season.

Neville has been ridiculously bad for the past few months though.

I was watching him closely on Saturday and I'm pretty sure he didn't win a single tackle without conceding a foul, the amount he dived in for and didn't even come close to winning was unreal. My head nearly exploded when I saw a match report the following Monday which had Neville's world cup chances as its main angle. :lol:

Coleman should be building up his experience with us. We've got nothing to play for now anyway.

Neville has been ridiculously bad for the past few months though.

I was watching him closely on Saturday and I'm pretty sure he didn't win a single tackle without conceding a foul, the amount he dived in for and didn't even come close to winning was unreal. My head nearly exploded when I saw a match report the following Monday which had Neville's world cup chances as its main angle. :lol:

Coleman should be building up his experience with us. We've got nothing to play for now anyway.

Oh yeah, on the field Neville has been poor recently. When he's not doing the odd very humorous stepover and the odd game of solid tackling, he doesn't offer much. Clearly on the field for "experience" and a "wise head". Wouldn't be surprised or disappointed to see Coleman become first choice next year. I honestly think 8-10 consistent weeks of playing will help him loads though.

:spit: