The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

1878 & Niel, good luck tonight. Not only would you be doing us a massive favour, you've still got a chance of pipping Liverpool to seventh which would be hilarious. Chances are, that would be Europe.

Obviously like both our Evertonians on here, and I do want Everton to do well, but at the same time, I feel that anything that stops Liverpool from getting fourth is great.

Good to see Gateshead looking like they'll stay up. Going pro in the summer, new ground the year after, just a shame they don't get the following to push on for a Football League spot.

This new ground will change all that.  The one and only reason I don't go and watch them is cos of the stadium.  It's so bad for football it's beyond belief.

I hope WBA drop points tonight and Cardiff win, that would mean that we would be closer to wining the league/and if any team out of the top 2 is to fall it will probably be WBA and not us, but also a Cardiff win would make things a hell of alot more difficult for Boro to get into the payoff's.

Fucking hell, how many shit attempts at goal can you have?

1) Man running through, chooses to completely lose control rather than shoot.

2) Man who had about 45 seconds to pick where to put the ball, he chooses the 'straight at valdes, about the height of his arms' option

3) Unmarked man at back post from resulting corner, fancied heading it into the side netting despite the header being pretty FUCKING easy

That was never Damien Duff with that through ball ...

That was never Damien Duff with that through ball ...

It certainly was, has looked a completely different player this season.