The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Olic is like a much better version of Lovenkrands.

I've already thought about buying him. Works for more than 90 mins and scores important goals. Won't happen, though, as he's already 30 years old.

Guest iliketoonarmy

Rooney's dive - no yellow card

Neville's dive - no yellow card

Nani's dive - no yellow card

Bayern's 2 penalty - no given

Typical Man Utd games in Uefa Champions, they seems to have '2 home games' all the time. I bet the 2nd goal would just dissappoint the ref!

Guest icemanblue

Rooney's injury looks like one of those that are painfull at the time but does no lasting damage.

:lol: Andy Gray, in the house.

Think the space of 1 minute could have changed Man U's season. They now have a big job to do at Old Trafford in the second leg when Bayern will most likely have Schweinsteiger, Robben and Gomez all fit. On top of that any injury to Rooney is devastating for them especially with Chelsea on Saturday.

Watford 3-0 down at home to Palace. Plenty of people leaving in the background as SSN talk to the reporter.

"Fuck you Newcastle-Online, and fuck you Pilkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

"Golden Glory, ladies and gentlemen."

Unlike Newcastle fans, I can take losing gracefully.

Putting on my Newcastle hat: "f***ing yaaas Rooney's out the mancs are going to crash and burn now!"

Putting on my England hat: "oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god"

I only have a Newcastle hat.

Cool.

Putting on my Newcastle hat: "f***ing yaaas Rooney's out the mancs are going to crash and burn now!"

Putting on my England hat: "oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god"

Soz Mr. Geordie nation.

Everybody else who isn't a clem would like to see England win the World Cup.

Watford 3-0 down at home to Palace. Plenty of people leaving in the background as SSN talk to the reporter.

"f*** you Newcastle-Online, and f*** you Pilkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

"Golden Glory, ladies and gentlemen."

Unlike Newcastle fans, I can take losing gracefully.

Practice makes perfect...

:coat:

Rooney's injury looks like one of those that are painfull at the time but does no lasting damage.

:lol: Andy Gray, in the house.

Aye, remember Wayne Bridge's 'impact injury' that kept him out for nine months?

Soz Mr. Geordie nation.

Everybody else who isn't a clem would like to see England win the World Cup.

Look on the bright side it'll save you a few quid on getting them crappy flags put on your car.