Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm pretty sure Pardew understands it clearly like, more so than any of us.

Well he's been dealing with it for the last 6 months, and it's been getting steadily worse. Perhaps he needs to rethink.

More ... #nufc "The club and the player have important business to focus on over the coming days and both parties have come to an agreement that we will not comment further at this time."

Sounds like they are trying to come to a compromise. My guess is he'll be taking off the transfer list in the next few days.

Hope so! All in all, I would be very happy if he's taken off the transfer list and given a chance to prove his worth this season. The quotes from Pardew are somewhat positive regarding this situation too.

But as ever with this club, you can't really hold your breath.......we'll see.

henrywinter Henry Winter

Pardew is right that players like Barton shouldn't pass public comment on employers. But Twitter brings players closer to fans & that's good

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@henrywinter what's ur problem with using people's first names Winter?

:lol:

Argumentative little cunt.  :aww:

If he where to stay after all of this, it could be just the boost we need going into the season. Something to really bring the team and fans together.

Like a new signing? :bluestar:

Aye, put him with Ben Arfa and Gosling and there is another 3. O0

It's like troll physics.

Key player injured, wait until return, like a new signing, injured, returns, like a new signing, injured... INFINITE TRANSFER FUNDS, U JELLY MANCINI? :troll:

:lol: Awesome.

henrywinter Henry Winter

Pardew is right that players like Barton shouldn't pass public comment on employers. But Twitter brings players closer to fans & that's good

@henrywinter what's ur problem with using people's first names Winter?

:lol:

Argumentative little c***.  :aww:

:lol: :smug:

Securing his services for another 2/3 years would be a great move for the club - not sure the kind of message it would send out, however.

Wayne Rooney - was what he did not just as bad?

I would say it was worse, especially when you consider his (Rooney's) standing at the club.

I've actually stop watching @SkySportsNews, because am getting bored of their constant twitter re-runs, off my page. It's annoying me????

Has sport in this country, stooped so low as to quote, my nonsensical social media ramblings. They will probably quote this sh*t! How sad???

God I'll miss the mad bastard

I've actually stop watching @SkySportsNews, because am getting bored of their constant twitter re-runs, off my page. It's annoying me????

Has sport in this country, stooped so low as to quote, my nonsensical social media ramblings. They will probably quote this sh*t! How sad???

God I'll miss the mad b******

So true like.