Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he wasn't leave for free, he won 't be on 75k.

Aye, if they'd signed him for say £4m and you take that off what their supposed wage package is you get to around £55k... the same as he was on here. He's benefitted massively from us giving him away, and so has his agent. There's little difference to QPR.

Aye, if they'd signed him for say £4m and you take that off what their supposed wage package is you get to around £55k... as he was on here. He's benefitted massively from us giving him away, and so has his agent. There's little difference to QPR.

Wonder whether QPR would still be interested in signing him if he cost £4m? As you say the money overall is about the same, but it seems like a much bigger gamble when you're paying a fee.

Guest icemanblue

Loving the offence being taken at him ultimately moving for a better deal. Why do you think our signings came here?

Tip: it wasn't because we're likely to win stuff or play in Europe. :lol:

This does seem to be overlooked by most like.

Loving the offence being taken at him ultimately moving for a better deal. Why do you think our signings came here?

Yeah, but TBF it's usually overlooked when people leave us for bigger money or more opportunity as well. Then we prefer to say it's because of lack of ambition and all that bollocks.

I think it's more to do with the fact that he has neither moved to a superior league or club.

I could care less though. All to much drama tbh. No longer a Newcastle player, so move on.

Aye, if they'd signed him for say £4m and you take that off what their supposed wage package is you get to around £55k... as he was on here. He's benefitted massively from us giving him away, and so has his agent. There's little difference to QPR.

Wonder whether QPR would still be interested in signing him if he cost £4m? As you say the money overall is about the same, but it seems like a much bigger gamble when you're paying a fee.

If Barton plays well QPR can sell him to make a great profit since the wages unpaid are saved.  On the other hand, if he's s***, they could still offload him, say, for free before his contract ends.  So in the end it's us who suffer most.

Guest bimpy474

I am more worried for wullie, has anyone heard from him today?

He's not down in the smoke crying on a corner in shepards bush is he ?

If Barton plays well QPR can sell him to make a great profit since the wages unpaid are saved.  On the other hand, if he's s***, they could still offload him, say, for free behind his contract ends.  So in the end it's us who suffer most.

How are they going to make a great profit?  No-one wanted him this summer, why are more people going to want him next summer?

Guest icemanblue

The difference being we know that we lack ambition.

Do we? We have done well so far this season

We've also shipped out the spine of a very decent team. The best of which left citing a certain 'lack of ambition'. But yeah, we've drawn one and won one so far. Reach for the stars.

We've also shipped out the spine of a very decent team. The best of which left citing a certain 'lack of ambition'. But yeah, we've drawn one and won one so far. Reach for the stars.

We've got a decent spine to build on now haven't we?  Although there is no guarantee we will.

The results against Arsenal and Sunderland were better than last season as well, when we had a very decent team.

Guest bimpy474

We've got a decent spine to build on now haven't we?  Although there is no guarantee we will.

The results against Arsenal and Sunderland were better than last season as well, when we had a very decent team.

New spine indeed, good goalkeeper, check, good centre half partnership, check, good central midfield, check, good forward partnership, fail.

Sort out up top, a decent spine to a team for me.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I am incredibly excited to be joining QPR at this pivotal time in their history and plan to give my all for the club."

vor 4 Minuten

Joseph Barton

I wish to thank each and everyone of them sincerely for their support. 

vor 5 Minuten

Joseph Barton

"I will always have a special relationship with the Geordie nation but sadly they are not the decision makers at St James' Park.

Guest palnese

I am incredibly excited to be joining QPR at this pivotal time in their history and plan to give my all for the club."

Are you fuck :lol:

Are you f*** :lol:

Critical hit, that.