Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ah those are the kind of tweets I like from Joey :lol:

why because he tweets all the obvious?

barton probably thinks he's brave and clever tweeting such things lol.  grow up joey, i think there's a wee little boy inside that little man's body that's trying very hard to get out.

he behaves just like that kid that sits at the back of the class, shouting out loud thinking "hey class look at me"

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Just found out I am on @parishilton profile pic. I feel violated. She is the embodiment of everything I don't stand for. Bad day in my life!

Never met her personally, so this is opinion based but have seen enough of her to think she's not orbiting the same planet as most of us!

15 minutes ago

If I was heiress to a global hotel fortune, I wouldn't be sucking off some knob head on camera for a raise in profile. Maybe that's just me?

8 minutes ago

I mean, who goes on tv looking for a best friend? Only a f*cking dullard that's who. Strange world we live in people......

4 minutes ago

Joseph Barton

.....It baffles me that people can become idolised without having a semblance of talent or any moral fortitude.

2 minutes ago

:lol:

:laugh:

barton probably thinks he's brave and clever tweeting such things lol.  grow up joey, i think there's a wee little boy inside that little man's body that's trying very hard to get out.

he behaves just like that kid that sits at the back of the class, shouting out loud thinking "hey class look at me"

I actually like it when he has a go at these so-called "celebrities".

I actually like it when he has a go at these so-called "celebrities".

the funny thing is there so-called celebrities dont even care who he is.

il give him credit when he starts trolling dalglish, carroll, saurez and all those horrible scouse scums.

oh i forgot he's a scouse himself.

Just found out I am on @parishilton profile pic. I feel violated. She is the embodiment of everything I don't stand for. Bad day in my life!

Never met her personally, so this is opinion based but have seen enough of her to think she's not orbiting the same planet as most of us!

15 minutes ago

If I was heiress to a global hotel fortune, I wouldn't be sucking off some knob head on camera for a raise in profile. Maybe that's just me?

8 minutes ago

I mean, who goes on tv looking for a best friend? Only a f*cking dullard that's who. Strange world we live in people......

4 minutes ago

Joseph Barton

.....It baffles me that people can become idolised without having a semblance of talent or any moral fortitude.

2 minutes ago

:lol:

Love it. :lol:

Just had a lovely bit of lunch with a valued friend, bought a lovely pair of chelsea boots and now off for a haircut. What a good day.....

themichaelowen michael owen

@Joey7Barton You needed to buy a new hat. That thing you had on last night was a disgrace! #dontforgetyourroots

@themichaelowen that hat by the way, was from a second hand shop in Newcastle and cost £12 quid. Its German and no I can't get one for u!

themichaelowen michael owen

@Joey7Barton You advising me on fashion is the equivalent of @piersmorgan telling Wenger how to manage. #clueless

@themichaelowen ur far too corporate to be cool! Stick to big high end fashionista stores. "Only dead fish go with the flow"