Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Devastated to miss return to SJP and FA cup tie but life goes on. Feel sympathy for those who have never played yet set the rules.......

He'll probably still travel up to St. James' and have a few bevvies with our lads afterwards.

Devastated to miss return to SJP and FA cup tie but life goes on. Feel sympathy for those who have never played yet set the rules.......

He'll probably still travel up to St. James' and have a few bevvies with our lads afterwards.

Cups of tea?

Cups of tea?

:snod:

If I was a QPR fan I'd be a little annoyed with his Twitter comments about us, wouldn't like one of our players going on like that against an opposition club tbf.

Could be just me though?  :dontknow:

If I was a QPR fan I'd be a little annoyed with his Twitter comments about us, wouldn't like one of our players going on like that against an opposition club tbf.

Could be just me though?  :dontknow:

I think that deep down, the QPR fans know that Barton didn't want to go there in the first place and that he wanted to stay with us. So don't think his Twitter comments would bother them as such.

As long as he performs for them, guess the QPR fans don't really care.

Hearing that they don't want Alan Smith 'anywhere near the football club' genuinely makes me quite happy.

tell me more, pm if necessary.

I'm sure Barton mentioned this in one of his tweets?

Hearing that they don't want Alan Smith 'anywhere near the football club' genuinely makes me quite happy.

tell me more, pm if necessary.

I'm sure Barton mentioned this in one of his tweets?

like i tweet.