Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

The stuff he is saying seems to fit his agenda a little. Harper was demoted to number 2 quite naturally because of Krul not for other reasons. Carroll was sold for £35m! and Nolan for £4-5 which is more than we perhaps expected and well Alan Smith quite clearly still trains with the first team and even gets a game now and again (amazingly) he just not as good as the alternatives.

I agree with all the stuff he says about the owners and some of the stuff he says is concerning but also the way he ignores the fact we did in fact still stick by him while he was in prison when the whole country were urging us to sack him. As well as all this talk he was saying about he and nolan etc heading the "player's committee" did seem like they did have a bit too much pull with hughton as many people felt they might at the time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
FYI @footballmanager I am not born in Runcorn. I am not 5'9 (5'11) and I am not 11st (12st). If ur gonna do it properly.......

:whistle:

Glad the circus around him has gone. However, the player, I'd have loved for him to have stayed, especially seeing the fella that replaced him. I think he'd fit perfectly into our midfield aswell. 

He wasn't the same player without Carroll and looks crap on a regular basis now for QPR.

Glad the circus around him has gone. However, the player, I'd have loved for him to have stayed, especially seeing the fella that replaced him. I think he'd fit perfectly into our midfield aswell. 

He wasn't the same player without Carroll and looks crap on a regular basis now for QPR.

He still had games where he bossed the midfield. Wigan, Sunderland (a), Arsenal (2nd half, obviously) spring to my mind. Agree about the fact that he looks like a shadow of his former self now at QPR.

Would still have him in our side any day of the week at RW.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Will people stop tweeting my about, Celebrity Big Brother. A, I dont watch channel 5, as its sh*t and B, I bet its full of absolute tits.

:lol:

Joey's missing out on all the CSIs and of course the Europa League Football ;)