Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

There goes the good spirit in the camp.

I doubt Joey is that great on the camp spirit side. He wasn't even part of it for most of the season we won promotion. In any case a player who is willing to move clubs to get the right deal isn't going to be one to instil team spirit at his current club.

Neither's one that'll take anything like a bitch...

You know for a fact that he's being offered a bad deal?

Guest Antec

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Barton WAS offered a new contract today and in January and turned them both down, both pretty lucrative too

The puppet speaks, David Craig up next no doubt

more believable that the shite mccay spouts

Both equally untrustworthy imo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its events like this that reinforce my belief that fan ownership of the club would be a terrible idea.

"OMG YOU CUNT, YOU WON'T SIGN?! OMG! OMG! ARGH!!"

Guest LJA0210

Joey did a talk in last week and said the ideal thing for him was to sing a new deal with a pay cut and finish his career at nufc but he was being forced out the club. also said dont expect HBA here for the new season

McCay's little outburst to the press will only go further towards distancing club & player, no way Lambias is going to let that work.

Come Sunday he will have his say, and call Joey & McCay some names and the whole situation will become untenable probably leading to Joey sold.

Joey did a talk in last week and said the ideal thing for him was to sing a new deal with a pay cut and finish his career at nufc but he was being forced out the club. also said dont expect HBA here for the new season

Huh?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Full of shit.

Journo's:  Barton offered a new deal in Jan and then again now.  Both 'lucrative'.

Barton: prepared to take a pay cut to stay

The Club: No new deal to be offered.

they all fucking go against one another.

wasn't the club who said no new deal it was mccay

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

As things stand, both #Nufc & Joey Barton camp have walked away from talks. An extension has been on table for ages & turned down.

Thats the important bit. There's still plenty of time for things to change and this seems like a negotiation tactic. If Joey is as desperate to stay as he says he is, the deal will happen.

Sad news this like.

Not sure where the 'blame' would fall, hopefully not at Joey's feet though. We've stood by him very well and I'd be pissed off if he's the problem.

Full of shit.

Yep, absolute pile of bollocks.

Would have been so much better if that cunt McCay had not ran straight to SSN with his bullshit, that will not help.

always going to because he wants his big pay day and if hes not getting enough off the club then he'll try and force a move

agents scum of the earth

Guest LJA0210

Full of s***.

yeah because i love telling lies me..... i dont know if he ment HBA wouldnt be fit for the new season or he wouldnt be here but thats what was said