Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

how the f*** are we gonna get a player with Joey's abilitys, for the same price we eventually sell him for?

Just when you think the club is doing something right, FatfuckingMikeAshley does this. unbelievable.

Kieron Dyer is a free agent

:sadnod:

As much as most of us like Barton, he is replaceable. I'd try far harder to keep Enrique than Barton because Enrique is a much better player.

:thup:

Barton is very replaceable. Especially if we have a year of him left. I suspect Ashley won't want to see him leave for free though. :shifty:

Must mean Nolan's not getting a new contract then, eh Joey. :pow:

Ah well. Seems a bit mad that we're just going to let his contract run down rather than get some cash for him if it has reached an impasse though.

Still think he'll sign the deal, like. But if he doesn't, we can cope. He's been vital this season and probably next, but after that? I like to think we'd have evolved into a top 8 side by then.

Guest Antec

Brinkmanship from that cunt McKay I think.

He's got form so could well be, can't see that ending well though

We all know he s an utter cunt, most agents are but maybe this true..

"right Joey season over we safe you going to sign now?"

"hmm no I want an extra year on the contract"...

"ok then we are not willing to do that, you can see out your current contract"

Guest icemanblue

Easily replaced, man?!

Sincerely hope that this is brinkmanship, and that it works.

Guest Roger Kint

Putting two of the biggest fucktards in football around a table and expecting NUFC to come out of it well was always going to be tough. No doubt both sides will have plenty more to say ijn the coming weeks to cover their own lying backs.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Barton WAS offered a new contract today and in January and turned them both down, both pretty lucrative too

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Barton WAS offered a new contract today and in January and turned them both down, both pretty lucrative too

echo echo echo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13546072.stm

Newcastle United midfielder Joey Barton is set to leave the club after contract negotiations broke down between the two parties, BBC Newcastle understands.

The 28-year-old, who has a year to run on his present contract, was unable to agree terms on a new deal.

Magpies boss Alan Pardew has been quoted as wanting to retain Barton, who joined Newcastle from Manchester City in July 2007 for £5.8m.

Huyton-born Barton has scored eight goals in 82 appearances at Newcastle.

Guest Antec

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

The puppet speaks, David Craig up next no doubt

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

The puppet speaks, David Craig up next no doubt

more believable that the shite mccay spouts