Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

"The apologists"

:lol:

Aye. The people apologising for this 65k/week c*** make me vomit.

By wanting to play out the last year of his contract and describing the atmosphere within the dressing room in a few tweets, that makes him a c***?  Ok.

Yes mate..... thats all he's ever done wrong.

SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner

Quite unbelievable stance re Barton. Yes, he is a gobby upstart. But can't grown men sit down and sort it out? I smell disaster. #nufc

SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner

And all of this in the middle of a Test match. Inconsiderate.

32 seconds ago

Guest Heneage

So just to double check, people think Barton was entirely justified and right to go on Twitter and say what he said?

All of the "bad guys" can f*** off imo.

What, like Nolan? :lol:

Naah probably not. Hard to know how many is to blame, i aimed it more against Ashley and his crew and Barton.

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

There has been a bit of interest in Barton over last few days so decision to give a free transfer may facilitate a quick deal #nufc

Wonder if Pardew has a say in this or is just sitting at home wanking over Come Dine With Me.

Expect another U-turn, from his quotes of a week or so ago when he said he wanted Barton to stay.

So just to double check, people think Barton was entirely justified and right to go on Twitter and say what he said?

Nah not at all, that kind of shit can be kept private, and should be. Still didn't need to lead to this farce though

Guest bimpy474

Not me, from the aspect it hurts the club more than it will him.

I can see Barton sitting it out like, the one player in the world who would literally cut off his nose to spite his face.

Only if one of the big sides came in would the situation change.

I genuinely don't see what difference it made. If things are this bad behind the scenes then it was going to happen anyway.

It depends on what has made him do it, something none of us know the answer to.  We know he's pissed off but none of us know why he's done what he has on twitter.