Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

I couldn't work with such bastards.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

Of course it would be an absolute disaster if he resigned. But, realistically, if he had any sort of character, he should do it.

if he had any sort of character he wouldnt have taken the job in the first place

True. But he probably didn't know it would be THAT bad.

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

What a crock of f***ing s***.

'Put up with so much s***'??? Are you on crack?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

I couldn't work with such bastards.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

Of course it would be an absolute disaster if he resigned. But, realistically, if he had any sort of character, he should do it.

if he had any sort of character he wouldnt have taken the job in the first place

True. But he probably didn't know it would be THAT bad.

well the pretty low average wage with added incentives/per week cunt should have done his homework better

Barton also seemed to forget he owes this club a lot, should of kept his gob shut. Still a shame to see him leave.

Really?  His performances last season squared himself and the club up imo.

Half a great season in 4 years after going to jail and numerous other shit is the going rate for £18m spent now is it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Whichever team he joins, their fans will quickly forget all the stick and abuse they've given him over the years. Arsenal, I'm looking at you.

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Sorry, forgot it's all wonderful at the club and the morale is superb, and he's a money grabbing cunt who can't wait to get out.

Guest Antec

Interesting tweet from Routledge yesterday, including Barton:

http://tmi.me/dLeNT

Probably already been posted mind!

Greedy Judas cunt

:lol: Aren't they all.

They certainly are once they leave the clearly sinking ship

Sorry, forgot it's all wonderful at the club and the morale is superb, and he's a money grabbing c*** who can't wait to get out.

With you being so 'in the know'  - what 'shit' has he had to put up? Please enlighten me.

Barton's done nowt wrong man, Ashley apologist.