Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

I wouldn't say he's an idiot. He just wears his heart on his sleeves.

One thing you can say about Mike, he's a ruthless fucker when someone crosses him.

Think it's an overreaction mind, seems childish from Barton and NUFC.

No, he's just a useless cumface twat who hasn't got a clue about football.

I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

But to communicate it in public is idiotic.

Guest bimpy474

Aye well, someone had to lighten the mood

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1467/mashandhorses.jpg

Not putting their faces up your not  :angry:

;D

Absolutely mental state of affairs.

I wonder what exactly has sparked this??  even if barton was allowed to see out his contract i cannot imagine him ever not giving 100% for the team, he just seems that sort of bloke.

If pardew is anything but a puppet of ashley he has to resign over this debarcle.

Still i suppose if barton goes to a big club he might score me more points in my fantasy league team.

Whats the chances of Parker to Chelski and Barton to the Hammers... tapped up lined up Hammers not wanting to pay us a fee, Joey gets his way and a nice BIG signing on fee and 5 years at £60k per week.

Think Nolan's interview was a coincidence?

NO CHANCE!

It seems to me that Barton doesn't think before he tweets. I reckon he just tweets the first thing that pops up in his mind when he's talking about something.

No wonder Ashley don't mind keep on f***ing up. So many apologizing idiots. f***ing cringeworthy.

No wonder Barton don't mind keep on fucking up. So many fawning worshiping idiots. fucking cringeworthy.

The latter, imo.

His idiocy has been trumped by the idiocy of the board.

Whats the chances of Parker to Chelski and Barton to the Hammers... tapped up lined up Hammers not wanting to pay us a fee, Joey gets his way and a nice BIG signing on fee and 5 years at £60k per week.

NO CHANCE!

:undecided: Guess that's very plausible.

No wonder Ashley don't mind keep on f***ing up. So many apologizing idiots. f***ing cringeworthy.

Honestly man..... ill bite.

Who has defended them?

Anyone that says the slightest thing negative about Barton automatically seems to be defending the dumbfucks upstairs. Doesn't cross a few peoples' minds that blame can be a two-way thing. Both sides have acted like petulant, pathetic little children more than once.

NO CHANCE!

Joey can do a lot better than WHam.

Facebook kills me when stuff like this happens, I just cant help but reply to shite like this:

FIFA 11 Apology Rules

Joey Barton may not have the best Track Record but over the last 18 months has cleaned up his act and is arguably Newcastle's best player

The latter, imo.

His idiocy has been trumped by the idiocy of the board.

Yeah, fair comment, but his was the original mistake.

Absolutely mental state of affairs.

I wonder what exactly has sparked this??  even if barton was allowed to see out his contract i cannot imagine him ever not giving 100% for the team, he just seems that sort of bloke.

If pardew is anything but a puppet of ashley he has to resign over this debarcle.

Still i suppose if barton goes to a big club he might score me more points in my fantasy league team.

Agree.