Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I've actually stop watching @SkySportsNews, because am getting bored of their constant twitter re-runs, off my page. It's annoying me????

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Has sport in this country, stooped so low as to quote, my nonsensical social media ramblings. They will probably quote this sh*t! How sad???

God I'll miss the mad b******

And he's loving every minute of it.

So, Newcastle fans want Barton to stay in Nufc or to leave ?

As long as it gets more crazy and more fuked up than it is now, I'm not really bothered either way.

When gazza turns up this shit get real.

Like all things to do with NUFC this is not "noir ou blanc".

We may come to some sort of peace agreement with him but right now I don't like the idea of him going through a season with us just playing out the final year of his contract. He looks for attention the whole time and it is a load of merde waiting to happen imo.

Guest mimifrench

If he leaves you'll undoubtedly miss his "strong character" on the pitch.

He's very stupid because he could have been your captain, i think he has this natural leadership you'll probably need with all those departures (Nolan, Enrique) and the new signings...

We may come to some sort of peace agreement with him but right now I don't like the idea of him going through a season with us just playing out the final year of his contract. He looks for attention the whole time and it is a load of merde waiting to happen imo.

He wants a great deal on a Bosman, we want him to play at the top of his game. Interests align nicely.

He wants a great deal on a Bosman, we want him to play at the top of his game. Interests align nicely.

Sorry  - I've not seen too much evidence of interests aligning nicely. I've said it before on here he is a very good footballer but sadly he is an attention whore.

Has he been confirmed in or out of the last friendly?

I'm sure Pardew has been quoted saying that he will not be involved this weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2022594/Alan-Pardew-speaks-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Joet-Barton-Twitter-fiasco.html

'I don’t think the situation with Joey is entrenched,' said Pardew. 'He won’t be involved this weekend. Just for the whole thing to calm down, to take him out of the firing line so to speak, that’s the right thing to do.

Has he been confirmed in or out of the last friendly?

I'm sure Pardew has been quoted saying that he will not be involved this weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2022594/Alan-Pardew-speaks-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Joet-Barton-Twitter-fiasco.html

'I don’t think the situation with Joey is entrenched,' said Pardew. 'He won’t be involved this weekend. Just for the whole thing to calm down, to take him out of the firing line so to speak, that’s the right thing to do.

Ta :thup:

He's very stupid because he could have been your captain, i think he has this natural leadership you'll probably need with all those departures (Nolan, Enrique) and the new signings...

I think his actions over the past few months have shown that he lacks leadership. He has desire but it is mostly self-centred. I would be happier if he left as I don't think he's as interested in the team's future as his own, and with so many new players to bed in, he's shown little interest in helping them acclimatise.

Guest mimifrench

I think his actions over the past few months have shown that he lacks leadership. He has desire but it is mostly self-centred. I would be happier if he left as I don't think he's as interested in the team's future as his own, and with so many new players to bed in, he's shown little interest in helping them acclimatise.

[/quote

Ok i agree with you but how are you going to do next season ??

You can't rely on the new signings to be the leaders of your team, it should be someone wit the experience of the premier league.

Agree. It's a ridiculous dilemma that we as a club have a habit of creating. How do you deal with a situation where the most potent attacking player at the club could let you down at any time? Bellamy comes to mind tbh. Whatever is said about JB his talent or something close to it needs replacing, and there's a debate in itself on that topic.