Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest johnson293

Saying Barton has been "nothing but trouble" is pretty hysterical tbf

One good season

2/3 others full of controversy

?

The first season (07/08) he was pretty decent as well. Played well at the start after his injury and ended it well under KK.

Of course, the next season he was shit, everyone was, though.

In the CCC season, he was injured, nothing controvers about that.

Last season, we don't need to talk about.

Not exactly his fault for being injured quite a lot.

... before serving 77 days in jail between May and July, or did you forget that bit.

Guest bimpy474

Barton in London now with SSN cameras and David Craig

Why is David Craig and SSN cameras with him anyway?

Seriously!

They are the 2 biggest media whores going

Add the cameras you may as well cancel everything else on SSN for the next couple of days

Sky Sports News are becoming rather pathetic, they are like a red top paper, wont be long before they are going through players bins soon.

Time to stick a one million or two million price tag on methinks. Just enough for spite and not enough to stop it if this is what's going to happen.

And if he goes there, it tells you all you need to know about "best English midfielder" and "top 4 interest". I wonder which division him and Nolan will be playing in next season. I wouldn't bet on it being the top one.

Haha, probably they both won't be playing in the same league as us come next August.

Oh come on, we're not going to get relegated :nile:

In July, when all this started, I said we'd be in a relegation battle, probably relegated without Joey. I stand by that.

Time to stick a one million or two million price tag on methinks. Just enough for spite and not enough to stop it if this is what's going to happen.

And if he goes there, it tells you all you need to know about "best English midfielder" and "top 4 interest". I wonder which division him and Nolan will be playing in next season. I wouldn't bet on it being the top one.

Haha, probably they both won't be playing in the same league as us come next August.

In July, when all this started, I said we'd be in a relegation battle, probably relegated without Joey. I stand by that.

Nah, I'm looking forward to a decade of stressless lower-mid-table mediocrity.

Carries to much baggage, that is why he left man city, hasn't been near the England squad even when in good form, and one of the reasons no top club is in for him. QPR is the only club to show an interest which sums the situation up. Good player with a lot of baggage who is replacable.

No chance.

No chance.

Learn to quote first, mate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

One good season

?

Is that all you do spout s*** ?

Whats your take on the situation brains?

Not looking forward to next season when we go through all this s*** again with Colo  :weep:

Not necessarily, Colo's hasn't caused trouble and Shola has just got a new 3 year contract, Colo could easily do the same, and unlike Nolan you can see Colo playing well for the next few years.

Isn't he rumoured to be on between £60k-£80k a week, can't see us offering similar terms.

Over-reaction central here.

Obviously you guys don't watch other games of football, there are at least 5 teams worse than us even if we sell Joey and don't sign a LB or a striker.

Yey! 15th place! :lol:

No chance of us getting relegated, absolutely ridiculous statement

No striker, no left back and now two of the 3 linch pins in the team from last season now goneand the third just about out the door.

No chance.

Learn to quote first, mate.

Fixed for you. Doesn't change your ridiculous statement.

Guest sicko2ndbest

One good season

?

The first season (07/08) he was pretty decent as well. Played well at the start after his injury and ended it well under KK.

Of course, the next season he was s***, everyone was, though.

In the CCC season, he was injured, nothing controvers about that.

Last season, we don't need to talk about.

Not exactly his fault for being injured quite a lot.

... before serving 77 days in jail between May and July, or did you forget that bit.

Dont let the truth get in the way of an agenda!

Carries to much baggage, that is why he left man city, hasn't been near the England squad even when in good form, and one of the reasons no top club is in for him. QPR is the only club to show an interest which sums the situation up. Good player with a lot of baggage who is replacable.

His baggage is hardly a burden on us now though. And we'll not replace him on a free thats for sure.