Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm getting absolutely sick to fucking death of shit like this, i've been supporting this club & attending matches since the late 70's & i am so disilutioned by the whole game its untrue.

Do the paying supporters even come into the reckoning at all now......not at all !!

The whole game is absolutely ruined & is full of money grabbing individuals who could'nt give a flying fuck for the game.

I'm definately not the only one of my age group thinking this way i know that for sure.

R.I.P. football, we had some laughs !!

How does it does it compare to the past mate? Genuinely interested to know, I've only been supporting since KK era number one, and it doesn't seem to have changed much since then.

I guess one difference was that we used to pay the silly money to make players choose us, and now we're on the other side of the fence.

People talking about replacements :lol: What do you think Overtanned was?

A striker / winger who has played more on the left hand side. Wasn't it barnetta who was said to be barons replacement earlier in the summer?

He's played on the right wing for us in both his games so far.  There is no way Ashley will go out and spend £5m on Barnetta having just spent £3.5m on Obertan.

He played right wing for just over a half vs Arsenal.  #pedant

Where did barton play then? For me he replaced Ba and played a little more centrally than right wing. He even chased that ball down against sagna who plays left back.

Think he will turn it down tbh.

I would find a pay raise, long-term contract, and the chance to get far, far away from Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias very attractive.

Far away? Doesn't Ashley still live in London?

People talking about replacements :lol: What do you think Overtanned was?

A striker / winger who has played more on the left hand side. Wasn't it barnetta who was said to be barons replacement earlier in the summer?

He's played on the right wing for us in both his games so far.  There is no way Ashley will go out and spend £5m on Barnetta having just spent £3.5m on Obertan.

He played right wing for just over a half vs Arsenal.  #pedant

Where did barton play then? For me he replaced Ba and played a little more centrally than right wing. He even chased that ball down against sagna who plays left back.

Pardew changed it during the second half. He wanted Barton throught the central, Obertan on the right and Cabaye as offensive central mid.

I would find a pay raise, long-term contract, and the chance to get far, far away from Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias very attractive.

Far away? Doesn't Ashley still live in London?

With a 5 year contract on 60k a week I think Joey will be able to live with that.

Exactly.

Please don't agree with me. I'm already depressed enough as it is.

He's no longer following any NUFC player on twitter?

Thought him and Simpson were getting along nicely.

Guess that's another sign of him properly going - severing ties with anyone from NUFC.

Guest johnson293

He's no longer following any NUFC player on twitter?

Thought him and Simpson were getting along nicely.

Guess that's another sign of him properly going - severing ties with anyone from NUFC.

Oh well, at least we can look forward to him telling all about things behind the scenes at NUFC soon, then.  :happy1:

Why would he? He already knows a big club won't come in.

He is perfectly happy here by his own admission, ball is in his court. Why leave for a club like QPR now when he can pick up a bigger signing on fee next summer. He isn't be frozen out here, infact It's clear he is a starter for pardew. Another season playing like last years and a bigger club than QPR will be in for him. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

He is perfectly happy here by his own admission, ball is in his court. Why leave for a club like QPR now when he can pick up a bigger signing on fee next summer. He isn't be frozen out here, infact It's clear he is a starter for pardew. Another season playing like last years and a bigger club than QPR will be in for him. 

Cruciate knee

Fracture

any number of reasons that could end his career at 29 with no further earning capacity

which bigger club would that be?