Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

08/01/2012:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Gutted to hear about the manager losing his job. We have to stick together as a club at times like these and believe in those above

I'd like to thank Neil, Keith and Mick personally for all they did whilst I was here and wish them all the best in the future.

Mr Warnock's record at Championship level speaks for itself, no doubt he'll be kick started another promotion dream before the seasons out!

As a football club, we must look forwards now and try our utmost to attain Premiership status for next season. "The king is dead........"

The boy's a complete fake, what a #burgerAss

Fucking hell, thought these must've been made up at first. What a fucking idiot. :lol:

08/01/2012:

Gutted to hear about the manager losing his job. We have to stick together as a club at times like these and believe in those above

I'd like to thank Neil, Keith and Mick personally for all they did whilst I was here and wish them all the best in the future.

Mr Warnock's record at Championship level speaks for itself, no doubt he'll be kick started another promotion dream before the seasons out!

As a football club, we must look forwards now and try our utmost to attain Premiership status for next season. "The king is dead........"

The boy's a complete fake, what a #burgerAss

f***ing hell, thought these must've been made up at first. What a f***ing idiot. :lol:

Barton's "management team" probably wrote those tweets. It's probably the case that Barton didn't really like Warnock. The mask comes off.

Warnock says he never shuts up or something and he's responded. He thinks he's a clever cunt and looks fucking daft because of it, he suffers from serious delusions of grandeur, but had it been a few years back and he made similar comments about Allardyce everyone would be climbing up his arse.

Guest bimpy474

Just cant abide not being centre of attention Joey like.

He's an embarrassment and if anyone doubted we shouldn't have got rid then they need to give their head a shake, good footballer but what comes with it just isn't worth it.

Warnock slurped him too much when he got him to QPR, made him captain straight away after ripping Taarabt off. English passion, committment etc etc etc. How'd that turn out for ya Neil?

Barton is an utter disgrace. I don't even like Warnock, but what Barton has done is the lowest of the low. Pathetic guy. Absolute masterstroke getting rid of him. Hope Mark Hughes drops him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Burger Arse ha ha :lol:

Reminds me of when my mate asked some dear old lady in a cafe when ordering a chease burger if she stocked bumbaclart burgers which she obviously said no she didn't, but would ask her stockist if they had them. I laugh because I told my mate the word bumbaclart meant blood from the arse when he retorically asked what it meant.

I have no clue what it means by the way, bumbaclart.

Err, canny story NOT :lol: