Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Didn't think it was that bad to be fair.

an Elbow, then after he's sent off a kick to another player and an attempted headbutt (on Kompany of all people Barton would have broken his face if he actually got that) and you don't think its that bad.......... ??? :idiot2:

Thought they might do something daft like skip over it due to violence or summit :lol: [/MW]

SSN haven't shown it because it's classed as match highlights which they aren't allowed to show yet.

Tried getting some nice larger screencaps off the HD but it happens too fast to get a nice clean look at his face when he hulks out. :lol: :(

His face changes too fast. Like some videogame shit.

Thought they might do something daft like skip over it due to violence or summit :lol: [/MW]

don't try shift that on me, you made a fool of yourself

Fair enough the elbow is bad, but to kick someone in the arse and attempt a headbutt whilst walking away from someone isn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

Guest johnson293

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

:fool:

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

He's fucking mental. :lol:

Sweet jesus are they real? He's an absolute fruit loop.

So is he saying he only kicked Aguero since he is their best player? What a hero.

what a dick more like. he lost it, he had no plan, don't fall for his s*** man.

The mans a total mess, but I admire his explanation. Not the typical footballer is Joey, cultured.