Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

summoned my mate to use his photoshop magic for me, and he duly obliged.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/541289_10150828313368492_613163491_9902097_872547424_n.jpg

:lol: Totes amazeballs that like.

Guest dazzanufc1892

i sometimes wonder what people we have on here.

a player assaults another and proves he's a lunatic, people laugh and think its great.

people graffiti our ground and break the law, he's a hero and people suggest a fund to help him.

Craig Fagan, a good bloke, gets his leg broken in a thuggish act, and its acceptable.

Do some people on here still run around beating their chests and go hunting with clubs. some views are so draconian its untrue, simply amazing

a player assaults another and proves he's a lunatic, people laugh and think its great.

people graffiti our ground and break the law, he's a hero and people suggest a fund to help him.

Craig Fagan, a good bloke, gets his leg broken in a thuggish act, and its acceptable.

Do some people on here still run around beating their chests and go hunting with clubs. some views are so draconian its untrue, simply amazing

erm, how else do you think I managed to get chicken for my tea tonight?

took it off a ballboy ?

:lol:

People devoid of any craic too.

Guest dazzanufc1892

I can have a laugh as much as any, but celebrating a man nearly having his career ended and a man who's a blatant thug is ridiculous. I assume some must be the same moronic guys as games who go mental and cheer when one of our players nearly breaks somebody in half or enjoys a good brawl in the evening after an afternoon on the booze.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Reckon he might be retarded.

He's a Man Utd fan, got to make allowances for them.

and you always refer to me as a united fan, is that the best you have? considering its wrong

Currently...

Bar Newcastle United, who is your favourite team?

Manu

Which team do you hate the most?

Liverpool

Who is your favourite player?

Hargreaves

Which player do you have the most hatred for?

David James / kieron richardson

Guest Phil K

Away from some over-reacting a bit.....I believe Joey has sh*t in his own nest for the last time.

I believe he'll be on his way again in the summer, but no-one in the Prem will touch him.

I can have a laugh as much as any, but celebrating a man nearly having his career ended and a man who's a blatant thug is ridiculous. I assume some must be the same moronic guys as games who go mental and cheer when one of our players nearly breaks somebody in half or enjoys a good brawl in the evening after an afternoon on the booze.

Nobody is celebrating anything :lol:

If you didn't find Barton's meltdown funny then fair enough, you're in the minority. He didn't burst into a nursery with an uzi or nowt.

I suggest you stay out of the Vaguely Amusing Jocularity thread by the way, a few cunts were laughing at a Russian guy falling in a puddle last week, he looked in great distress too.

Guest Chubby Jason

Currently...

Manu

Liverpool

Hargreaves

Quite the odd array of answers there.

Nobody is celebrating anything :lol:

If you didn't find Barton's meltdown funny then fair enough, you're in the minority. He didn't burst into a nursery with an uzi or nowt.

I suggest you stay out of the Vaguely Amusing Jocularity thread by the way, a few cunts were laughing at a Russian guy falling in a puddle last week, he looked in great distress too.

:lol: :lol:

Great post.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Currently...

Manu

Liverpool

Hargreaves

Quite the odd array of answers there.

i hate liverpool because of the fans and the feeling that you have a right to be recognised as an elite team no matter what.

I hate david james as he cost me £1000 and kieron richardson because every time i, or friends have had the chance to speak to him, he's the most obtuse person ever. And utd, i have family friends who play for them, so i go to some games and enjoy the style of football.

I go to lower league games and other teams too, going to watch football when you get tickets and gifts, doesn't make you a fan, just a perk of the job

Reckon he might be retarded.

He's a Man Utd fan, got to make allowances for them.

and you always refer to me as a united fan, is that the best you have? considering its wrong

He didn't call you a united fan. He called you a Man United fan.