Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Doesn't look like much for the initial offence like, Tevez goes down like he's been poleaxed but Barton hardly seems to move. Difficult to see though on the clips.

What happens next though, jesus wept. :lol:

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

To those same nuggets, the ones that constantly wrote us of all season. See u in the Premiership next season... #comeonur'sss

optimistic of him to think he'll still be there next season

Who wrote them off all season like? The money they've been spending, to only stay up with the smallest of margin, they've got absolutely nothing to be proud about. It's just a shame that the sending off didn't lead to them being relegated, the pricks.

Guest neesy111

let it be a lesson. just because someone is our player, doesn't mean you defend them at all costs, sometimes a twat is a twat and we are better off rid.

:thup:

The look of anger when he boots the Man City player in his arse is amazing. :lol: His face screams "FUCK THIS!  I'M GOING TO BOOT HIM UP THE FUCKING ARSE!"

:lol: I can't stop laughing at his face there.

http://i.imgur.com/GJAca.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone needs to do some Patrick Bateman shit with this when we getter some better quality images.

The look of anger when he boots the Man City player in his arse is amazing. :lol: His face screams "FUCK THIS!  I'M GOING TO BOOT HIM UP THE FUCKING ARSE!"

:lol: I can't stop laughing at his face there.

http://i.imgur.com/GJAca.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone needs to do some Patrick Bateman shit with this when we getter some better quality images.

He looks like the psycho goalkeeper from Dream team.

anybody see the S** replay, just prior to the elbow, Tevez shoves  him in back off the ball, Barton reacted, gets red card,Aguero says something Barton  shoves him in back , Aguero collapses if as hit by a thunderbolt, Instigator was Tevez, close up on s** of Tevez incident prior to elbow. ( both should of gone)

Barton shouldn't of reacted believe deliberate act to get Barton sent off as City needed some help.

Peeps may disagree but thats how I see it.