Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

If they sack him could he not play abroad? An FA ban wouldn't count outside of England. I could see him playing in Turkey!

barton in turkey, that wouldn't end well, but it would end.

Guest neesy111

How many games can he expect to be banned for? 5?

4 match ban for red card is already in-place, 3 match ban for his antics after.

I'd say 3-4 for the initial offence, then 8-10 for the incident afterwards.

Why 4 for the initial? 3 is correct for that. For that what happened after that, and for that that admited to try and get a City player off, it should be a very long ban tbh.

Why 4 for the initial? 3 is correct for that. For that what happened after that, and for that that admited to try and get a City player off, it should be a very long ban tbh.

Think it's 4 because he's been sent off earlier in the season.

Think it's 4 because he's been sent off earlier in the season.

Couldn't remember that he's already had a straight red before this season.

Or was it that joke of a headbut? Anyways, 4 then.

Guest Chubby Jason

the tweets after the game are truly unbelievable. has he taken them down?

Twitter is down.

Did Tiote finally join?

Giving it all "everyone thought we'd go down, see you in the premier league next season". Yeah, QPR will be there, doubt you will even after your ban you thick cunt.

Depends if Wham win the playoff final.

Guest bimpy474

Giving it all "everyone thought we'd go down, see you in the premier league next season". Yeah, QPR will be there, doubt you will even after your ban you thick cunt.

Depends if Wham win the playoff final.

Dont, the thought of Fat Head screaming from the dugout really makes me want to vomit.

I hope West Ham don't come up. You just know thats where he is going. Be great if they get beat in the play off final and sign him. Nolan and Barton leaving Newcastle because they thought we couldn't compete and could go down yet we are in Europe and they are scrapping it against Scunthorpe.

Guest bimpy474

I hope West Ham don't come up. You just know thats where he is going. Be great if they get beat in the play off final and sign him. Nolan and Barton leaving Newcastle because they thought we couldn't compete and could go down yet we are in Europe and they are scrapping it against Scunthorpe.

Scunny are in League One, know what you mean though ;)

Guest BooBoo

You can see it in his face, completely lost it. Would have probably been another ABH if he hadn't been held back.

In the play off's aren't they?

Guest bimpy474

Nope, finished about 18th.

Narrowly missed out finishing 18th.