Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton

I don't half miss playing at St James's Park. Proper, proper football fans, city and stadium. #ToonArmy

7:06 PM Aug 18th via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/236886807579619329

He shouldn't have taken to twitter to air his dispute with the club then. He is a complete tool. Did you see his little remark on Shearer and Lineker because you could see their watches on MOTD. Now until that tweet I never really noticed the watches before.

He is a self important mong, will be so funny to see him rot this season. It is obvious Hughes doesn't want him, its unlikely anyone in England will sign him due to his ban and the potential issues. If this guy just got on with football he'd be ok. Talented player, just a complete tool.

By the way didn't he make a remark about the FA's treatment of Rio Ferdinand lately. Even SAF was less than impressed with the tweeting, what ever the motivation behind Rio's remarks given how sensitive the issue right now he was pretty dumb. I hope the FA will take Joey to task on the matter.

He seems to think that Twitter makes him un touchable. I noticed he criticised QPR's performance today, picking out individuals too, that is completely out of order. So so glad he isn't our problem any more.

Fuck off Joey. Just think you could have still been here for another 2 years to come if you weren't such a greedy cunt.

No thanks. Have never been sold on him as a good thing at our club. Had talent no doubt...just not a fraction as much as he thought he had.

Guest nufc1892

Looks like he's as popular as ever with the QPR fans

Sukhraj Hayer ‏@SukiHayer85

@Harvey1Jack @Joey7Barton Stay the fuck away from my club you poor excuse of a human turd!

Sukhraj Hayer ‏@SukiHayer85

@Harvey1Jack @Joey7Barton Yeah he would probably put a fag in Will's eye & throw a dart at Henrick. All this after chinning Bryson!

Michael O' Carroll ‏@Micko_6

@Joey7Barton Stop now.They don't want you back,now pack the bags and away to france with you!!

Scott Jones ‏@ScottJonesy

@Joey7Barton #QPR are paying your fucking wages you fucking cunt! Have some fucking respect

Guy Goma ‏@therickypedia

@Joey7Barton You really are beyond parody. Utter, utter chode.

Joey7Barton

I don't half miss playing at St James's Park. Proper, proper football fans, city and stadium. #ToonArmy

7:06 PM Aug 18th via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/236886807579619329

He shouldn't have taken to twitter to air his dispute with the club then. He is a complete tool. Did you see his little remark on Shearer and Lineker because you could see their watches on MOTD. Now until that tweet I never really noticed the watches before.

He is a self important mong, will be so funny to see him rot this season. It is obvious Hughes doesn't want him, its unlikely anyone in England will sign him due to his ban and the potential issues. If this guy just got on with football he'd be ok. Talented player, just a complete tool.

His constant jibes at dress sense and shit are getting boring. Sort of patter you get on a playground. Not to mention his holier than though attitude just because he listens to the Smiths.

His blog is far from the inspiring writing he thinks it is to boot.

Have a feeling he was absolutely fuming when we decided to let him go after being a key player in the season after promotion. After two years of relative calm, he suddenly seemed to go back to his old self since the QPR move really.

Have a feeling he was absolutely fuming when we decided to let him go after being a key player in the season after promotion. After two years of relative calm, he suddenly seemed to go back to his old self since the QPR move really.

His final month or 2 here were very grim and it was only getting worse.

His final month or 2 here were very grim and it was only getting worse.

My bad, since we turned down his contract demands. Still, as you said, it was getting grim and he was in a short fuse again (like in the Gervinho incident), and I think the reason for it was the contract he did not get.

Guy Goma ‏@therickypedia

@Joey7Barton You really are beyond parody. Utter, utter chode.

What the fuck is a chode?

Don't know why, but it really tickled me to hear Barton referred to as one. Plus it's always nice to expand your vocabulary