Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am working and only dotting on here everynow and again.

What exactly did Guthrie do (or not do) ?

Fell over in the middle of the pitch, with hardly anyone near him (or behind him in our colours). They ran up the pitch and scored.

It's the first time I've seen him get an assist this season.

He put in two corners we should have scored from. Just thought I'd point that out.

And wasted as many, not to mention his freekicks. In open play today he did nothing but hide and then fancied a ride on the orange tray when he gave the ball away for a goal.

Thread title change please: Danny Gutless.

Crocked then or did he just pretend since his mistake led to a goal? :lol:

I'm convinced he faked it and will continue to do so until he's sold.

No future here and the only question remains whether we will see him don the shirt again imo.

It's a shame as I thought he had his moments while the club was in chaotic freefall in 08-09. He just really hasn't shown anything this season, though.Probably sell him to Cardiff or QPR during January.

Cardiff & QPR are 2 clubs who most likely will be in the Premiership next season & will NOT buy him, sub-standard Championship player, more on Boro/The Celtic Reserve standard

Hope he's out for the season. We might be tempted to buy someone then. Or maybe the squad is good enough like Hughton tells us.

Agree, hope the porky gutless bastard fucks off asap after today. He hid more successfully than Bin Laden.