Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TrueToon

But Smith gives his all. Have you seen his tackles!? That is a man that would die for the shirt.

This is what i like about Smith.Guthrie I don't get that..(Plus he's the most frustrating player to watch)

Woosh

I do honestly think he loves the club..I know he goes un-noticed alot but i'd rather that than have a player constantly involved in fuck ups

But Smith gives his all. Have you seen his tackles!? That is a man that would die for the shirt.

This is what i like about Smith.Guthrie I don't get that..(Plus he's the most frustrating player to watch)

Woosh

I do honestly think he loves the club..I know he goes un-noticed alot but i'd rather that than have a player constantly involved in fuck ups

Alan Smith doesn't go un-noticed. He's the biggest fuck up of the lot. Those tackles are his fuck up. He doesn't love the club, he loves getting 'stuck in'. And he's absolutely reckless at it. Games may pass Guthrie by, but I'd take that over Smith giving away needless fouls regularly in a game just to make his presence known, and the game passing him by.

I agree Guthrie is shit, but so is Alan smith, but which of them is shitter??

Only one way to find out...

See which one Pardew starts on Saturday, the starter being the shittiest.

He'll put both in. What happens then?

I agree Guthrie is s***, but so is Alan smith, but which of them is shitter??

:tiote: fucking kills him hopefully

I agree Guthrie is s***, but so is Alan smith, but which of them is shitter??

:tiote: fucking kills him hopefully

All 3 of them.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Imagine Smith starting over Tiote man. f***ing hell

I think Pardew will. He can't have heard of this young African midfielder, oh look there's Alan Smith, he used to be good.

Bollocks. The man's a coward. His inability to positively influence the game means he hides from play for 90% of the time only to earn himself brownie points by mindlessly throwing himself into stupid challenges. He's not just the worst player at the club, he's the worst player I've EVER seen play in my time supporting NUFC.

Guest Ridzuan

Clearly faked an injury last week after his embarassing cock-up for the 2nd WBA goal. Pathetic.

My sentiments exactly. Was rather surprised to see him on the bench. I thought he was brought off by a stretcher at WBA, how could he possibly recover so fast.

Clearly faked an injury last week after his embarassing cock-up for the 2nd WBA goal. Pathetic.

Yep. This confirms that despite his obvious talents with a ball at his feet, he has a heart the size of a pea.

Bollocks. The man's a coward. His inability to positively influence the game means he hides from play for 90% of the time only to earn himself brownie points by mindlessly throwing himself into stupid challenges. He's not just the worst player at the club, he's the worst player I've EVER seen play in my time supporting NUFC.

Missed Stéphane Guivarc'h then?

Missed Stéphane Guivarc'h then?

And James Perch.

He can come back from this imo, it will be tough and needs to get himself fit and focused but the talent is there. I think now we know why he took so long to get back to football, there's something not right physically and mentally with the lad. Still have hope for him.