The Football League Show

binnsy

Guest Alan_Shearer

This is taking the fooking piss!

Show us already.

The editor should be fucking shot, wanker, put the main games at the start and end to keep people watching...never happens on MOTD, C*NT!!!

From what I've seen of this programme it's a waste of time. Just basically a re-run of the goals scored apart from one game which is lucky enough to get extended highlights. Reminds me of the bad old days before Sky.

How was the last goal even deabteable? Clearly Nolan's goal.

Was there really a debate over it? It was so obvious it was a header back across goal from Shola for Nolan :lol:

Was there really a debate over it? It was so obvious it was a header back across goal from Shola for Nolan :lol:

Radio Newcastle said it was Shola's for a while.  :lol:

Must be quite a few assists Nolan's got for us now, another one tonight for Geremi. Certainly more then Butt anyway.

Two this season, then the run which set up Ameobis 2nd against reading. Two goals with that also from 5 games.

Hes doing pretty will for being as woefully unfit as he still clearly is.

Radio Newcastle said it was Shola's for a while.  :lol:

think of where the commentator sits and also that they said they don't get replays on the monitors.

Must be quite a few assists Nolan's got for us now, another one tonight for Geremi. Certainly more then Butt anyway.

Butt's role is more defensive than Nolan's, if you are going to make comparisons Nolan will have to go up against Barton and Guthrie, they are his natural competitors for a first team shirt.

How long was the spurs game on for? Took up nearly half the show

The show is too short. If they are going to show goals from all the various divisions then why not add an extra 30 mins to make a decent programme? Terrestrial twats.

If we weren't on it in no way would I ever watch the show.

To me it seems like the show is too much like Crimewatch style presenting, constantly banging on about email in their fake little office.