So who are these arseholes?

Dave

Have to admit that I was glad I wasnt wearing any colours last night when I pulled into Wetherby services off the A1.

Mini bus full of toon fans were parked outside the main entrance and pissing in the road, 100 yards away from the bogs and theres half a dozen of them openly having a slash in the carpark. Toon tops on, pissed up and cocks waving about. This was in view of a number of families including a couple who were parked just across from them and sorting their car out.

When the woman looked disapprovingly across she got a mouthful of abuse and was told to "get back in your fucking car and fuck off now".

:rolleyes:

Every club has them

...so it's acceptable then?

What you talking about mate?

He's merely pointing out that its not unusual for such things to happen involving sets of supporters.

He never mention the morals about this at all.

You always fish for reactions.  :angry:

Now don't get me wrong here, I like to have a few beers when I go to the match and probably have a few more than normal when I travel away.

But, I don't understand why folk wabt to get pissed into oblivion whenever they set out to an away match. One lad on our bus was lifted yesterday for being too pissed (stoned and pissed I'd guess) to enter the stadium. I've also noticed that on train journeys to London that before the return legs where made 'dry' trains that a canny few would be getting on with litre bottles of vodka/whisky/ liquer of choice and the train would be a fucking nightmare return journey of totally mortal arsewipes making complete cunts of themselves.

So, as much as the 'dry' train rule is a complete pain in the arse it hits us who can enjoy a few beers sensibly and not to the annoyance of Joe Public. Nat Exp have pretty much now a zero tolerance to boisterace behaviour.

It was the mackems who eventually had the dry train rule introduced as the number of arrests and folk being thrown off on route esculated to stupid levels. But, thats not saying we are angels either mind.

Every club has them

...so it's acceptable then?

What you talking about mate?

He's merely pointing out that its not unusual for such things to happen involving sets of supporters.

He never mention the morals about this at all.

You always fish for reactions.  :angry:

:lol:

As pointed out, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but it's the way many fans behave unfortunately. It's fans in general and not just toon fans. Me and my daughter passed a load of Leeds fans slashing against walls and mini-buses as we walked along St James' Boulevard last week.

For many, myself included, having a good drink is part of your away day. Some people do go over the top though. Again , i admit doing so myself on many an occasion.

Those return train journeys from London were mad at times, and must have been awkward for non-footballing families. Haven't done one for a while, so don't know if they've changed. Must admit that half the appeal of booking the train is that you can usually have a drink on board. I'd hesitate to book a dry train.

Now don't get me wrong here, I like to have a few beers when I go to the match and probably have a few more than normal when I travel away.

But, I don't understand why folk wabt to get pissed into oblivion whenever they set out to an away match. One lad on our bus was lifted yesterday for being too pissed (stoned and pissed I'd guess) to enter the stadium. I've also noticed that on train journeys to London that before the return legs where made 'dry' trains that a canny few would be getting on with litre bottles of vodka/whisky/ liquer of choice and the train would be a f***ing nightmare return journey of totally mortal arsewipes making complete c***s of themselves.

So, as much as the 'dry' train rule is a complete pain in the arse it hits us who can enjoy a few beers sensibly and not to the annoyance of Joe Public. Nat Exp have pretty much now a zero tolerance to boisterace behaviour.

It was the mackems who eventually had the dry train rule introduced as the number of arrests and folk being thrown off on route esculated to stupid levels. But, thats not saying we are angels either mind.

Never been on a dry train yet travel to most games via train.  Perhaps this is a thing of the past or do you still come accross it?  Going to most away game son train next season too.  I understand how people get so pissed, but when stuff starts getting smashed up by pre-pubescent arseholes who can't take 4 beers annoy me.

Cheeky bitch should have got back in her car when i told her too.

if it was you with your knob out i think it would have been a look of sympathy not disgust

You mother's got a right mouth on her.  :angry:

Why i keep coming back.  :razz:

But, I don't understand why folk wabt to get pissed into oblivion whenever they set out to an away match. One lad on our bus was lifted yesterday for being too pissed (stoned and pissed I'd guess) to enter the stadium. I've also noticed that on train journeys to London that before the return legs where made 'dry' trains that a canny few would be getting on with litre bottles of vodka/whisky/ liquer of choice and the train would be a f***ing nightmare return journey of totally mortal arsewipes making complete c***s of themselves.

Never been on a dry train yet travel to most games via train.  Perhaps this is a thing of the past or do you still come accross it?  Going to most away game son train next season too.  I understand how people get so pissed, but when stuff starts getting smashed up by pre-pubescent arseholes who can't take 4 beers annoy me.

There was a few 'dry' trains on the way back from London games last season.