Damien Duff signs for Fulham, fee undisclosed

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His wage will dictate that he will be sold. Stupid thing is that our squad is that thin that we can't really afford to let him go.  Our squad is going to be ridiculously thin, severely lacking in quality in key areas.

The new manager, whoever it is, is fucked before they start unless we have some rabbits in a very big hat.

Guest Heneage

According to who?  £65k at most IMO.

One or two people that I know, who definitely know. They've been spot on before and have little if any reason to talk shite.

Guest icemanblue

One or two people that I know, who definitely know. They've been spot on before and have little if any reason to talk shite.

Give over, man.

Arse.

Guest Heneage

Fair enough but I hope you won't take offense if I don't take that as gospel :)

I'd be surprised if he was on that much, 60k was bad enough, 70k would be sheer insanity.

Course man, no reason to believe me more over the milkman. I mean really just working at the Journal a lot's come out that worries me, because the paranoia sets in and think if that's what's getting out what isn't ?

If he goes the wage bill will get a good chop though, but it already lost nigh 300k with Viduka Owen and Martins going.

One or two people that I know, who definitely know. They've been spot on before and have little if any reason to talk s****.

Give over, man.

Arse.

Give me a shout when you've got something more productive to say darling, and aren't just trawling my posts looking to have a go.  :-*

Guest Stephen927

The Duff signing was such a disappointment. Yes he was a player we didn't need really, but for £5m it seemed like we had genuinely signed a very good player for a bargain. Even before his big injury he was turd for us, bar the odd decent game in the UEFA Cup against below par opposition.