Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest ObaStar

If he sells Taylor, there really would be a riot.

Without doubt. It will kick off, big style.

I would really be amazed if ashley shows up tomorrow. If he does he better bring either a new owner, new signing lionel messi or alan shearer with him or hes gonna get f***ing owned.

The line-up tomorrow will say a lot. Imagine if Duff, Taylor, and Jonas weren't in the squad.

...And Kinnear was in the dugout.

we really aren't gonna have enough players to field a full team. I mean if duff and jonas aren't in the squad who is gonna play wing. We've only got one Lua Lua

Hughton will have to call up Shane Ferguson or Wes Baheng I imagine...

Maybe Barton will be on the right. Or Raylor could get pushed up with Simpson in at RB but i doubt it as he prob hasn't practiced with the team yet.

£8m + Anichebe/Vaughan for a year and i'd probably consider letting Taylor go. We need two strikers and they'd both probably be decent in this league from what i've seen of them. Anichebe's quick and strong but i don't know how many goals he's got in him.

Still. We'd only have one center-back left, and that'd be Coloccini.

He's away. Question is, if colo goes, which he will, have we even got a centre half left?

Kadar and Tozer, who got raped for four goals by Tresor Kandol the other day.

But hey, so long as the wages are alri................ nah.

Guest Heneage

I think the fans have a big pull for Taylor. He'll give it a season. Chance to get us back up and be a proper hero and cemented in the club's history.

He doesn't want to go.

But the Club are willing to sell him.

You can safely assume that he is completely pissed off at the situation and there will be a meeting with the Club on Monday. I think his old man acts as his agent and they will all be at SJP on Monday.

So, who is going to buy him, at the market price we value him at? OK, he might be in the CCC but he is young, experienced in the EPL, captain of the under 21s and if Everton value Lescott at 22 million quid, we should ask for 15 million for Taylor at least

He may well just wait for the outcome of the takeover talks and if they fail he will be off but I am sure he would stay if Shearer comes in.  At least it looks like we will know for sure in the next few days.

I just cannot believe the club is selling all the centre halves and leaving us with Colo.  I am sure I heard the other day that there are a few Championship clubs struggling to find decent centrre halves as there are so few about so goodness knows how they expect to find replacements.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Looks like he's off. Just spent an age applauding all sides of the ground. Last off the pitch by a mile.

Maybe he just likes clapping...

Guest palnese

The commentators on the Everton game saying Everton will sign someone within the next couple of days. Didn't mention any names like but as they have been linked with Taylor, it could be him.

How could they know?

The commentators on the Everton game saying Everton will sign someone within the next couple of days. Didn't mention any names like but as they have been linked with Taylor, it could be him.

How could they know?

Don't know, possibly been told by someone at Everton?

Guest firetotheworks

I dont see the logic in going now. He might not start at Everton, and by the looks of it if we keep players like Taylor, we can be back in that league next season. Plus he's supposed to be NUFC through and through.

I dont see the logic in going now. He might not start at Everton, and by the looks of it if we keep players like Taylor, we can be back in that league next season. Plus he's supposed to be NUFC through and through.

It might have been taken out of his hands though.