Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Heneage

I'm hearing this is right.

:lol:

Rightio son. I recall a similar reaction when I told this board that Graeme Souness had been sacked...

Who's your mate at the Chron?

he's on the news desk but keeps right up to speed with the sport side of things for stuff to flag up on the front page

I've been there all week I might have met him.  >:D

He's not that good but the 6th best team in the Premiership want to sign him. Right.

He would have been good in this division, and for £6m it's a massive what the f***. No replacements are going to be signed. What the f*** is Ashley's plan. Our team for this f***ing Saturday is f***ing desperate. I'm really f***ed off. And my f***ing name is now Mike f***ing Ashley. He better f*** off, quicksharp, jesus wept if he turns up on Saturday he'll get chinned. Probably by Taylor. f*** me this b****** club, stick Skirge in charge and get it over with it.

i meant not as good as bassong. hence why he would cost less. and 6mil is the same as the given fee. given > taylor without a doubt.

Guest eltsacwen

i meant not as good as bassong. hence why he would cost less. and 6mil is the same as the given fee. given > taylor without a doubt.

Taylor is still young and Everton would be able to get their money back. Given is 33 yrs old and Man City will never get their money back.

Tbh if Taylor and Duff go in the next couple of days then i don't think there's even a chance of us finishing in the top half, never mind a shout at promotion. They're going to be two absolutely key players this season.

:thup:

I wouldn't sell Taylor for less than 10 million tbh. I rate him higher than most on here probably but I don't see the need to let a young lad with a lot of potential go on and fulfill that elsewhere. Ashley however is deep in the asset striping mode so, I suspect we may have seen Taylor's last game for the club, at the hawthrons. Who the fuck we play in the middle of the defence is a mystery now.

I wouldn't sell Taylor for less than 10 million tbh. I rate him higher than most on here probably but I don't see the need to let a young lad with a lot of potential go on and fulfill that elsewhere. Ashley however is deep in the asset striping mode so, I suspect we may have seen Taylor's last game for the club, at the hawthrons. Who the fuck we play in the middle of the defence is a mystery now.

1 CB, 1 RB, 1 LB, 1 RM, 0 LM by't end of the week. :lol:  Decent value for money, though. We'll be shelling out next to nothing for wages. Not having a squad is but a small price. :shifty:

Guest geordienorway

I will give up on this club if Taylor is sold. There are so many players at our club who either is garbage, old or on sky-high wages. I don't care if we ship out the likes of Smith, Duff, Martins, Nolan or Coloccini, but Steven Taylor is the only player in our squad with passion. The reason we went down was because of the dreadful attitude the majority of our players showed last season. Over the top, non-caring players who don't give a shit as long as their pay check rolls in every week. We need young, hungry players like Taylor if we are going to survive this nightmare.

I will give up on this club if Taylor is sold. There are so many players at our club who either is garbage, old or on sky-high wages. I don't care if we ship out the likes of Smith, Duff, Martins, Nolan or Coloccini, but Steven Taylor is the only player in our squad with passion. The reason we went down was because of the dreadful attitude the majority of our players showed last season. Over the top, non-caring players who don't give a s*** as long as their pay check rolls in every week. We need young, hungry players like Taylor if we are going to survive this nightmare.

Because he bangs on his chest he's the only one with passion?  :lol: what absolute nonsense. Unsurprising from someone who may have been to 2 games in their entire life. If that's what we look for in players, we might aswell hire Gordon the Gorillia and all his pals for the first team

Guest The Libertine
I will give up on this club if Taylor is sold.

just go now. plastic fans always melt first when the heat gets turned up.

Guest Wally_McFool

Has this story come from the pair of knackers who told us that Sirious Manboobs was buying the club.  ;D  :crazy2: