Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest BooBoo

Realistically and if Fat Boy continues, our strongest XI (ie he sells all those linked with moves away) could be: Harper, R Taylor, Tozer, Some Spurs loanee, Kadar, Lua Lua, Guthrie, Smith, Barton, Shola and Ranger.

Bottom six here we come, considering our annual injury crisis will no doubt hit on September 2nd.

Guest Stephen927

"Good. We need to cut wages. Replaceable"

With who, with what and when

Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick.

Tbh if Taylor and Duff go in the next couple of days then i don't think there's even a chance of us finishing in the top half, never mind a shout at promotion. They're going to be two absolutely key players this season.

Guest Heneage

I'm hearing this is right.

:lol:

Rightio son. I recall a similar reaction when I told this board that Graeme Souness had been sacked...

Who's your mate at the Chron?

The supposed fee can't be right mind. No chance.

Two words.

Shay. Given. :hmm:

True... but Taylor's young and he's English. I don't for a second believe he'll go for less than Bassong.

:thup:

I'm hearing this is right.

:lol:

Rightio son. I recall a similar reaction when I told this board that Graeme Souness had been sacked...

Who's your mate at the Chron?

he's on the news desk but keeps right up to speed with the sport side of things for stuff to flag up on the front page

The supposed fee can't be right mind. No chance.

Two words.

Shay. Given. :hmm:

True... but Taylor's young and he's English. I don't for a second believe he'll go for less than Bassong.

he's actually not that good. would be good at championship level, but premierleague he is overated by toon fans, simply because hes one of us.

He's not that good but the 6th best team in the Premiership want to sign him. Right.

He would have been good in this division, and for £6m it's a massive what the fuck. No replacements are going to be signed. What the fuck is Ashley's plan. Our team for this fucking Saturday is fucking desperate. I'm really fucked off. And my fucking name is now Mike fucking Ashley. He better fuck off, quicksharp, jesus wept if he turns up on Saturday he'll get chinned. Probably by Taylor. Fuck me this bastard club, stick Skirge in charge and get it over with it.