Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Evertonian

Hey Geordies.....First of all I like to start by saying how sad I was to see your great club relegated last year....Probably the biggest shock in decades.....Not sure who you lot blame but with your squad on paper you should have been way higher up the league than you ended up.....

On a positve note I have no doubt that you will be returning to the Premiership next year...Newcastle have always been my favorite team behind Everton.

With regards to Taylor I must say I really feel for you guys...we have had to deal with the Lescott saga all summer and its not a nice situation to be in infact it takes the feckking Piiss....

To be honest I'd really like to see us sign Taylor I think hes a great player and a true professional but still a bit of a rough diamond.....prone to the odd mistake....

He does remind me of Jagielka before we signed him and I think Moysey can work wonders with him. Turning him into one of the best centre halfs in the league......

6m is to low though I think 8m would be fair....if you where still in the preiership I'd say 10m...

Just out of intrest how much do you think everton should sell Lescott for......??????

And if we did sign taylor would you take any of our player in return....in realistic terms aodviously not our starting 11.????

Hey Geordies.....First of all I like to start by saying how sad I was to see your great club relegated last year....Probably the biggest shock in decades.....Not sure who you lot blame but with your squad on paper you should have been way higher up the league than you ended up.....

On a positve note I have no doubt that you will be returning to the Premiership next year...Newcastle have always been my favorite team behind Everton.

With regards to Taylor I must say I really feel for you guys...we have had to deal with the Lescott saga all summer and its not a nice situation to be in infact it takes the feckking Piiss....

To be honest I'd really like to see us sign Taylor I think hes a great player and a true professional but still a bit of a rough diamond.....prone to the odd mistake....

He does remind me of Jagielka before we signed him and I think Moysey can work wonders with him. Turning him into one of the best centre halfs in the league......

6m is to low though I think 8m would be fair....if you where still in the preiership I'd say 10m...

Just out of intrest how much do you think everton should sell Lescott for......??????

And if we did sign taylor would you take any of our player in return....in realistic terms aodviously not our starting 11.????

Taylor is worth 10M minimum.

Man C have imo already offered over the odds for Lescott & Moyes is playing hard ball.

We couldn't afford any of your squad players. We'll be making loan signings and permanent signings from the lower leagues.

Thanks for your comments on our plight.

I hope the rest of the country are beginning to wake up to the fact that we the fans haven't caused this mess but rather that we were right; Ashley is a complete self indulgent wanker who doesn't have a clue on how to do the right thing.

Joe Kinnear will be back in charge some time next week.

As a ST holder I want to support the team, but also want to vent my fury at Ashley.

Good luck this season.

Taylor will be very good in the Championship, but I'm not sure he'll be half as good as Lescott. Although some of his defending looks good on the TV, and he doesn't make too many obvious mistakes, his performances are often described as Hollywood, for while they look flash as an individual, he is generally leaving a hole in the defence that will put the other defender - the defender that will always get blamed by the fans and the press - under pressure. Over the past few years, his defensive partners have generally looked better and more composed when Taylor doesn't play.

Having said that however, we'd be silly not to hold out for silly money if Moyes thinks he can replace Lescott.

Guest Evertonian

Also agree they are overated....especially Vaughan...

We could let one of them go although Anichebe is coming back from a serious injury...due to a certain Mr Nolan  :-X

We have Saha Jo and Yakubu upfront aswell as Cahill and Fellaini as back up. Imo Moyses would play cahill infront of both of them...I still think they could do a good job in the championship for you...and it would benefit us....letting them play games.

Guest ObaStar

If he sells Taylor, there really would be a riot.

Without doubt. It will kick off, big style.

I would really be amazed if ashley shows up tomorrow. If he does he better bring either a new owner, new signing lionel messi or alan shearer with him or hes gonna get fucking owned.

Taylor is always referred to as a local lad who loves the club but as a professional footballer would any footballer in their right mind turn down a transfer to a PL given the chaos at the club?

Off topic perhaps but Ashley has wasted a year of their professional life and is about to waste at least one more. Without any sign of stability and a plan I have to say that I wouldn't hold a grudge against any player wanting to go (although some have been more dignified than others) and to admit that hurts enormously; that is how low Ashley has dragged us.

I would really be amazed if ashley shows up tomorrow. If he does he better bring either a new owner, new signing lionel messi or alan shearer with him or hes gonna get f***ing owned.

The line-up tomorrow will say a lot. Imagine if Duff, Taylor, and Jonas weren't in the squad.

...And Kinnear was in the dugout.

Taylor is always referred to as a local lad who loves the club but as a professional footballer would any footballer in their right mind turn down a transfer to a PL given the chaos at the club?

Off topic perhaps but Ashley has wasted a year of their professional life and is about to waste at least one more. Without any sign of stability and a plan I have to say that I wouldn't hold a grudge against any player wanting to go (although some have been more dignified than others) and to admit that hurts enormously; that is how low Ashley has dragged us.

Pretty much sums it all up. :sadnod:

The rage Moyes is in I think he would rather kneecap Lescott than sell him to City, I guees in the end Moyes may have to back down and let him leave, and you know even if it happens on the last day of the window this cunt will agree to sell Taylor to Everton.

Guest Evertonian

From an outsider looking in I don't think that Alan Shearer would be the answer to your troubles only my opinion....

Guest ObaStar

I would really be amazed if ashley shows up tomorrow. If he does he better bring either a new owner, new signing lionel messi or alan shearer with him or hes gonna get f***ing owned.

The line-up tomorrow will say a lot. Imagine if Duff, Taylor, and Jonas weren't in the squad.

we really aren't gonna have enough players to field a full team. I mean if duff and jonas aren't in the squad who is gonna play wing. We've only got one Lua Lua

From an outsider looking in I don't think that Alan Shearer would be the answer to your troubles only my opinion....

The answer to our troubles is getting rid of the fucking spawn of Satan that has had a deathgrip on our club for the past two years.

I don't even care who the manager is.

we really aren't gonna have enough players to field a full team. I mean if duff and jonas aren't in the squad who is gonna play wing. We've only got one Lua Lua

Hughton will have to call up Shane Ferguson or Wes Baheng I imagine...