Who's still available?

Dave

Guest Heneage

Right o Dave here we go.

Centre Backs - Dorian Dervite Loan, Danny Shittu Loan.

Fullbacks- Michael Ball FREE, Armand Traore Loan. Volz one year deal.

Wingers - (Traore Doubles over on the left) Andrew Driver 3.5m El Zhar loan.

Central midfielders - Per Skejlbred 2.5m. Denilson Loan.

Strikers - Lovenkrands free - Dave Nugent 2m Loan for the year.

Lets face facts, for every player we get in, we're likely to lose a player in that same position bar strikers.

I think Campbell and Lovenkrands on frees and Beckford would be good signings, Tommy Smith even sounds solid if the price is right.

Besides that we really have missed a trick with players like Matthew Mills and others who have already moved clubs.

Right o Dave here we go.

How many players can we have on loan?

The list was hypothetical btw. I was just throwing some names out there. Wasn't expecting the third degree like, i didn't even include a left-winger! :razz:

:lol: sorry mate, the list was cush, Beckford fee was only issue..

It used to be foreign players from all types of obscure leagues that folk were experts on, now it's Championship players. :D

I already conceded that i don't know owt about half of em, if that was aimed at me. :aww:

Guest Heneage

Right o Dave here we go.

How many players can we have on loan?

I believe it's 4 long term and up to 6 on short term (3 month max) loans.

I purposefully put more than is needed really, as back up targets.

Tbf I assumed when Leeds took Beckford off the list that someone was seriously interested. I know that's backwards but if it meant a couple of extra hundred grand for them to claim he was 'no longer for sale' it would have been worth it.

Guest Heneage

With the news that Nugent is available I've been put off Beckford. I just think he has potential trouble written all over him. He seems arrogant and cockey, something we just don't need .Plus Nugent has a point to prove, like Simpson.

I've actually thought quite the opposite of Beckford tbh. Aye, he's had two absolutely belting seasons at Leeds and he fancies a move to a bigger club. I wouldn't say he was looking above his station - he's coming into his peak and realises that he could be doing the business at a higher-tier club. He submitted a transfer request like a professional would do and sat tight...

When he got removed from the list... he knuckled down and knocked two lovely goals in on the first day of the season. Spot on attitude imo.

With the news that Nugent is available I've been put off Beckford. I just think he has potential trouble written all over him. He seems arrogant and cockey, something we just don't need .Plus Nugent has a point to prove, like Simpson.

Yeah, that Andy Cole was an arrogant cocky twat with a poor attitude when Keegan signed him I remember. Terrible decision.

I've actually thought quite the opposite of Beckford tbh. Aye, he's had two absolutely belting seasons at Leeds and he fancies a move to a bigger club. I wouldn't say he was looking above his station - he's coming into his peak and realises that he could be doing the business at a higher-tier club. He submitted a transfer request like a professional would do and sat tight...

When he got removed from the list... he knuckled down and knocked two lovely goals in on the first day of the season. Spot on attitude imo.

This. Has been very loyal to Leeds.