Potential loanees

James

Guest Roger Kint

Midfield: Merida, Lansbury, Barazite, Bannan(villa) Dos Santos

Strikers: Welbeck, Rhys Murphy, Benjani, Nemeth(liverpool)

Defence: Cathcart, Cork, Martin Kelly(liverpool)

Personally would love to see him go out on loan in the Championship and see him play everyweek, but unfortunately Arsene said he is important to the team this season and won't be going out on loan...

You seem to have a good understanding of Arsenals youth, you have picked out the best 3 youth midfielders :thup:

I think you should take Jay Simpson and Barazite!

What about Jay Emmanuel-Thomas? He should be alright? And Mark Randall?

Isnt Randle a CM? Seems a bit of a waste of a loan when we already have plenty of the same type of player.

Merida is a centre mid. Has played LM but i don't think Arsene would like him developed in a different position at this stage of his career.

My point was Randle is a clone of Butt/Smith/Guthrie/Barton/Nolan whereas Merida and the like are more attacking

Midfield: Merida, Lansbury, Barazite, Bannan(villa) Dos Santos

Strikers: Welbeck, Rhys Murphy, Benjani, Nemeth(liverpool)

Defence: Cathcart, Cork, Martin Kelly(liverpool)

Personally would love to see him go out on loan in the Championship and see him play everyweek, but unfortunately Arsene said he is important to the team this season and won't be going out on loan...

You seem to have a good understanding of Arsenals youth, you have picked out the best 3 youth midfielders :thup:

I think you should take Jay Simpson and Barazite!

What about Jay Emmanuel-Thomas? He should be alright? And Mark Randall?

Isnt Randle a CM? Seems a bit of a waste of a loan when we already have plenty of the same type of player.

Merida is a centre mid. Has played LM but i don't think Arsene would like him developed in a different position at this stage of his career.

My point was Randle is a clone of Butt/Smith/Guthrie/Barton/Nolan whereas Merida and the like are more attacking

Oh yehh, that midfield need a bit of creativity, get rid of Butt/Nolan and bring in Merida and another creative player!

Lauri Dalla Valle - Liverpool Reserves touted as the next Torres.

bluelaugh.gif

Some Pool coach said he's the best finisher he's ever seen including some M.Owen!

Still I woulnd't take him on loan as he's not gonna make it first team here anyway and we've already got player for that position...Haris Vuckic ;)

bluelaugh.gif

?

Everybody is the bloody next whoever. Im the next Rooney  :rolleyes:

I read a scout report about him on Sky where they bigged him up using that line. Also he's a personal fave of mine from FM playing 5 seasons for my Accrington Stanley team then joining me at Newcastle  :smitten:

bluelaugh.gif

Some Pool coach said he's the best finisher he's ever seen including some M.Owen!

Still I woulnd't take him on loan as he's not gonna make it first team here anyway and we've already got player for that position...Haris Vuckic ;)

Good point I've heard a lot of good things about the lad. Hope to see him on the bench today at least.

Guest Roger Kint

Carlos Vela (no chance)

Johan Djorou (no chance)

Daniel De Ridder (no thanks)

Seol Ki Hyeon (??????)

Luis Boa Morte (out for 6 months?)

Gareth bale? (he shits himself when under pressure, one bad pass and he is worthless)

Guest rosstoon

Yeh but delph is a mile off being ready for the PL, not a chance he should be p[laying, Can you also see Macheda getting in ahed of owen rooney or berbatov. Not a chance.