Potential loanees

James

I wasn't aware of King's perceived attitude problem before reading this thread - anyone got any article links or word-of-mouth horror stories to enlighten me?

Countless bust-ups at Watford, one apparently where he punched Aidy Boothroyd. Even if he is being a twat etc. you don't punch your boss man.

I wasn't aware of King's perceived attitude problem before reading this thread - anyone got any article links or word-of-mouth horror stories to enlighten me?

Countless bust-ups at Watford, one apparently where he punched Aidy Boothroyd. Even if he is being a twat etc. you don't punch your boss man.

I'll raise you him starting on Dean Windass at a team-bonding exercise.

And also being banned from the England vs Jamaica friendly (pre-WC06) for breaking curfew and going on the lash (I think?)

Countless bust-ups at Watford, one apparently where he punched Aidy Boothroyd. Even if he is being a t*** etc. you don't punch your boss man.

I'll raise you him starting on Dean Windass at a team-bonding exercise.

And also being banned from the England vs Jamaica friendly (pre-WC06) for breaking curfew and going on the lash (I think?)

Been to prison for driving a stolen car.

Was it him that was accused of assaulting a girl at a club in London not long ago as well? Seems a well rounded individual.

He's hardly slagging him off is he?

'I came from little Lillestrom in Norway, but players like Damien Duff have a name and status after playing for clubs like Newcastle and Chelsea and is ahead of me.

'I believe I have better qualities and strengths as a player than he does. He has the speed and the experience, and a good shot."

Bjorn Helge Riise? :lol:

New Fulham signing Bjorn Helge Riise makes incredible attack on Damien Duff and Craven Cottage team-mates

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211702/New-Fulham-signing-Bjorn-Helge-Riise-makes-incredible-attack-Damien-Duff-Craven-Cottage-team-mates.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0QQ8oDJPF

'Incredible'. :lol: Can't see that he said anything wrong, tbh. He thinks he's a better player the Damien Duff... and?

Bjorn Helge Riise? :lol:

New Fulham signing Bjorn Helge Riise makes incredible attack on Damien Duff and Craven Cottage team-mates

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211702/New-Fulham-signing-Bjorn-Helge-Riise-makes-incredible-attack-Damien-Duff-Craven-Cottage-team-mates.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0QQ8oDJPF

Why does Hodgson always look like a kid fiddler when posing with his players?