Potential loanees

James

Guest Roger Kint

Gary McSheffrey......papers today saying theyre trying to offload him and marcus bent

They would both do a job in the Fizzy Pop League..

Bents a poor mans Shola tbf ;D

Guest Phil K

Ashley doesn't want any signings earning more than £100 a week......

Weren't we supposed to get a few Spurs lads on loan out of the Bassong deal? Sure I read that somewhere.

Was mentioned somewhere that would happen after the end of the month. If it was true.

Don't trust that poxy-eyed git Redknapp though.

Guest Stephen927

We have tried playing Jonas on the right and he was ineffective, if he's going to be effective for us it'll be coming off the left wing onto his right foot, but he isn't very good at it.

Guest rosstoon

I headr that Spurs will allow us to have 2 loan players as an agreement with the Bassong deal. Apparantly it twill be actioned once the new management team are in.

Guest Stephen927

I would have looked at Adel Taraabat, but he's already agreed a switch to join QPR on loan. He has bags of natural talent, just not the right attitude to implement it properly sadly.

Danny Rose would be one to look at for the left wing now Duff has gone. Would add a bit depth to the squad on that side.

I headr that Spurs will allow us to have 2 loan players as an agreement with the Bassong deal. Apparantly it twill be actioned once the new management team are in.

dont know much about their fringe players other than  Dos Santos, Bale and OHara....

Looking at their squad, not sure who else other than the above might be available as many are already out on loan (Boateng, Taraabt, Walker etc)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.

Jose Baxter.

Any good Neil?

Seems to be following a similar sort of path as Ranger. Think he's 17 now, and people seem to be having very high hopes of him. A full season of playing at a competitive level may be just what he needs, coupled with breaking into the U19s, which I think will be a matter of time.

Shane Supple from Ipswich.

:pow:

wow, just read that story. quitting football at 22?? strange decision...

There is no one reason why I have made my decision, there are a number of factors," said Supple.

"But deep down my heart is not in the game any more and I'm not going to go into work every day trying to convince myself that it is, so it's the right time for me to walk away.

"I suppose you could say that I have fallen out of love with the game and when that happens I've always said to myself that I wouldn't hang around."

How many people would kill for the chance to play football at that level, or a few divisions lower, even?

"Fallen out of in love with the game" Fucking hell, how rewarding does he want a job to be?

Wonder what he's got lined up that's better than being paid thousands to keep a ball from going into a net. Condom tester at the nympho factory?

Hope the real world doesn't come as a shock to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United midfielder Rodrigo Possebon could be sent back to Old Trafford just two months into a year-long loan to Portuguese side Braga. Coach Domingos Paciencia was so unimpressed with his only appearance that he substituted him after 34 minutes. (The Guardian)

Looked very good on his appearances for Man U last season so a bit surprised to say the least.

I guess he will be sent on loan again elsewhere....worth a punt? would provide some creativity.

Guest Roger Kint

Manchester United midfielder Rodrigo Possebon could be sent back to Old Trafford just two months into a year-long loan to Portuguese side Braga. Coach Domingos Paciencia was so unimpressed with his only appearance that he substituted him after 34 minutes. (The Guardian)

Looked very good on his appearances for Man U last season so a bit surprised to say the least.

I guess he will be sent on loan again elsewhere....worth a punt? would provide some creativity.

He is playing alongside the mighty Viana, his goalscoring start to the season has eclipsed the kid ;D

Actually, I saw that appearance (Possebon) on Eurosport. They were playing some Swedish team (Elfsborg I think) in the Europa League qualifiers and that ex-Portsmouth lad James Keene got a pair for the Swedes. Possebon indeed looked totally shit and was correctly removed for serving up 34 minutes of bugger all.

Guest Heneage

34 minutes? Maybe the coach is a Newcastle fan, cos that's kneejerk tastic.

Do you not remember when Keegan done something similar to Berseford? Although that was for a different reason.

Aye but he played Beresford again :lol:

34 minutes? Maybe the coach is a Newcastle fan, cos that's kneejerk tastic.

Do you not remember when Keegan done something similar to Berseford? Although that was for a different reason.

telling Keegan to f*** off against Villa iirc

Guest Rob 1988

Newcastle target Wigan's Marlon King -Mirror 03/09/09

By Alan Nixon

Newcastle United boss Chris Hughton wants Wigan's out-of-favour striker Marlon King to lead the Toon's Championship promotion charge.

The Geordies have spoken to Latics about taking King on loan for the season - with Hughton convinced he could be the cheap solution to their problems up front.

King was loaned to Hull and Middlesbrough last season and does not have a future under Wigan chief Roberto Martinez, with the clubs trying to tee up the deal for the re-opening of the Football League transfer market.

Far-travelled King can move outside the Premier League window because Newcastle have a second bite at transfers when the Football League let them take emergency loans.

Wigan want the package to be right for King and Newcastle seem set to come up with the cash.

The Magpies had hoped to take James Vaughan from Everton but he picked up an injury in training.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-target-Wigan-s-Marlon-King-article144063.html

I would rather have Marlon Harewood from Aston Villa :thup:..