Potential loanees

James

I am pretty sure we won't sign anyone, our list will have comprised of two names and now both are injured we will start planning which players we can sign in January or at least make a note in the diary on 1st January to start thinking about who we can get in.

Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest eye loan move for Stoke's Leon Cort

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 7:54 AM on 10th September 2009

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

Stoke centre-back Leon Cort is wanted on loan by Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest.

Cort, 29, knows he will have few first-team opportunities after manager Tony Pulis signed Danny Collins and Robert Huth in the transfer window. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1212327/Newcastle-Middlesbrough-Nottingham-Forest-eye-loan-Stokes-Leon-Cort.html#ixzz0Qge8WWNa

Any good? God knows we could do with some cover.

Guest Roger Kint

Journal saying he's (cort) expected to sign today.

Although they have been known to be wrong in the past, from time to time

Geek :coolsmiley: ;D

It doesn't say he is expected to sign today.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/09/11/alan-smith-i-won-t-shave-until-newcastle-lose-61634-24661508/

It does say he is set to sign though, although it doesn't give a date as such. Anyone know much about him?

Guest Roger Kint

It doesn't say he is expected to sign today.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/09/11/alan-smith-i-won-t-shave-until-newcastle-lose-61634-24661508/

It does say he is set to sign though, although it doesn't give a date as such. Anyone know much about him?

I heard he had a shit goal scoring record like

Cousin is the much better player. He isn't lazy at all, but boy does he moan when things aren't going well. They're both very physical players and will put themselves about that's for sure. Folan should look a lot better at this level too.

Cousin is the much better player. He isn't lazy at all, but boy does he moan when things aren't going well. They're both very physical players and will put themselves about that's for sure. Folan should look a lot better at this level too.

He is. All I heard last season was Hull fans moaning about him and having seen him several times myself, I can see why.