PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

From BBC gossip column:

Hull manager Phil Brown is so angry with his players following the 6-1 defeat at Liverpool that he has banned them from the club canteen. "It is a strange punishment but the manager feels it is time they quite literally stop getting everything on a plate," says a club insider.

Guest Geordiekev

It doesn't matter if you're Alex Ferguson or Phil Brown.

Just heard that, the two names should never be used in the same sentance especially when quoting a comparison :dave:

From BBC gossip column:

Hull manager Phil Brown is so angry with his players following the 6-1 defeat at Liverpool that he has banned them from the club canteen. "It is a strange punishment but the manager feels it is time they quite literally stop getting everything on a plate," says a club insider.

I bet that's exactly what he said to the players too, thinking it was some kind of hard hitting metaphor. :lol:

From BBC gossip column:

I bet that's exactly what he said to the players too, thinking it was some kind of hard hitting metaphor. :lol:

Thats right Phil, make sure they don't eat right. I mean its not like sportsmen have to eat for energy or recovery or anything like that.

The man is quite simply a genius :lol:

A Hull fan view of Phl

The man is very arrogant, its all about him and not Hull City. Take the survival last season, why did he come on the pitch to sing and not bring the whole squad out?

- City survived last year but only because 3 sides were poorer than Hull and not because the fought out the relegation battle.

- The Man City farce, never before have I seen a manager humiliate his players on the pitch half way through a Premier League game.

- Selling Michael Turner and Sam Ricketts, why would you even concenplate selling your two best players from the previous season for a combined total of 8 million and too two sides your going to be fighting against relegation with.

- Frazier Campbell, if he knew he wanted to sign him this season, why did he not tie it up earlier, instead he let him go perform at a European Championships were other sides could view him. Before Brown fans start banging on he didnt originally bring him to the club Sir Alex sent him to Hull to get him game time.

- All of his signings have been a joke, for instance -

Peter Halmosi was purchased for 2.5mil nad has started no more than 5 games for City.

Daniel Cousin could possibly be the worst striker in Premier League history.

George Boateng is past it and was when he signed the reason he rejected Celtic was because he couldnt cope with European football...so we bought him?

Tony Warner...what was the point?

Kamil Zayate signed as a midfielder so Phil Brown plays him at centre back were he managed to make the most errors in the whole Premier League last season.

Bernard Mendy started off brilliant giving two penalties and scoring an own goal on his debut. Never really done anything for City and doesnt really have a position.

Caleb Folan came in for a record fee and didnt perform managed to last nearly two years not getting to double figures in his full spell at Hull City.

Manucho...one word....AWFUL!

Jimmy Bullard and Antony Gardiner, both great players but why was they let go so easily...could it be to do with there constant injuries. 7.5 milllion for a combined total of around 8 games, shrewd move Phil.

- His man management skills have been terrible seeing him fall out with King, Geovanni, Cousin and Deano. The disputes with King and Cousin correspnded with City's dip in form.

- In recent games against Birmingham and Tottenham the team trained all week with a 4-5-1 formation then at last minute Brown changed it tp 4-4-2 so the side had no preperation.

- This season has also seen Phil Brown refusing to speak to local radio what right does he have to do that...remember players and managers come and go, fans always stay, we have a right to know whats going on.

- Thanks Phil for helping us get to the Premiership but you have now ran out of ideas just like you did with Derby County.

- A new one, a team sturggling for direction needs leadership, why have City had 5 different captains already this season?

- Ibrahim Sonko, was not good enough for Stoke City so we bought him???? Surely we should be challenging Stoke City not buying there cast offs?

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Phil+Brown&init=quick#/group.php?gid=151658137304&ref=search&sid=592711461.1405164024..1

Guest Haris Vuckic
- Selling Michael Turner and Sam Ricketts, why would you even concenplate selling your two best players from the previous season for a combined total of 8 million and too two sides your going to be fighting against relegation with.

Sunderland wont be anywhere near relegation

Guest toonlass

A Hull fan view of Phl

The man is very arrogant, its all about him and not Hull City. Take the survival last season, why did he come on the pitch to sing and not bring the whole squad out?

- City survived last year but only because 3 sides were poorer than Hull and not because the fought out the relegation battle.

- The Man City farce, never before have I seen a manager humiliate his players on the pitch half way through a Premier League game.

- Frazier Campbell, if he knew he wanted to sign him this season, why did he not tie it up earlier, instead he let him go perform at a European Championships were other sides could view him. Before Brown fans start banging on he didnt originally bring him to the club Sir Alex sent him to Hull to get him game time.

- All of his signings have been a joke, for instance -

Peter Halmosi was purchased for 2.5mil nad has started no more than 5 games for City.

Daniel Cousin could possibly be the worst striker in Premier League history.

George Boateng is past it and was when he signed the reason he rejected Celtic was because he couldnt cope with European football...so we bought him?

Tony Warner...what was the point?

Kamil Zayate signed as a midfielder so Phil Brown plays him at centre back were he managed to make the most errors in the whole Premier League last season.

Bernard Mendy started off brilliant giving two penalties and scoring an own goal on his debut. Never really done anything for City and doesnt really have a position.

Caleb Folan came in for a record fee and didnt perform managed to last nearly two years not getting to double figures in his full spell at Hull City.

Manucho...one word....AWFUL!

Jimmy Bullard and Antony Gardiner, both great players but why was they let go so easily...could it be to do with there constant injuries. 7.5 milllion for a combined total of around 8 games, shrewd move Phil.

- His man management skills have been terrible seeing him fall out with King, Geovanni, Cousin and Deano. The disputes with King and Cousin correspnded with City's dip in form.

- In recent games against Birmingham and Tottenham the team trained all week with a 4-5-1 formation then at last minute Brown changed it tp 4-4-2 so the side had no preperation.

- This season has also seen Phil Brown refusing to speak to local radio what right does he have to do that...remember players and managers come and go, fans always stay, we have a right to know whats going on.

- Thanks Phil for helping us get to the Premiership but you have now ran out of ideas just like you did with Derby County.

- A new one, a team sturggling for direction needs leadership, why have City had 5 different captains already this season?

- Ibrahim Sonko, was not good enough for Stoke City so we bought him???? Surely we should be challenging Stoke City not buying there cast offs?

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Phil+Brown&init=quick#/group.php?gid=151658137304&ref=search&sid=592711461.1405164024..1

FFS why do people not acknowledge the word "were". Has it been abolished?

The women on the bridge.

The barmaid at the hotel bar I am at  said to Brian Horton "Was it true the women on the bridge". Horton "I only knew about it in the news". Bar Girl "I asked Jimmy (Bullard) & he said he knew nothing about it" at that point a backroom member of staff said "There was a women on the bridge that is all I am saying".

So he helped a woman contemplating suicide, great, then he runs to the press to brag about it. t***.

exactly what I was thinking.

LOL, should have told his players to keep stum

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/david-anderson/The-story-of-Phil-Brown-and-the-suicidal-woman-is-worthy-of-the-Kremlin-itself-article181991.html

think it was Winston Churchill who once said that the Soviet Union was an enigma wrapped inside a riddle, hidden inside a Sudoku puzzle.

OK, I made the last bit up, but the point he was making was that it was hard to figure out Joe Stalin and his cronies.

Audiences with Phil Brown are a bit like dealing with the old Kremlin.

You come out from his office at Cottingham not sure whether he's said something for effect or is just spinning you a yarn.

Take his claim that he talked a woman out of committing suicide during a team-bonding walk with his Hull players on the Humber Bridge.

It came from a flippant remark Brown made at the start of his press conference on Thursday morning and within 24 hours he was plastered all over the national media as some sort of hero.

Never one to shy away from the limelight, by Saturday even Brown realised things had got out of hand and that it was all a bridge too far.

"I just talk to anybody, me," he said sheepishly when asked about his 'heroics' after the win over Wigan.

Brown's reticence was understandable, especially because the word from the dressing room was that there was no woman.

The players walked behind Brown during their stroll on Wednesday and can't recall him speaking to any woman, let alone one who looked like she was about to end it all.

Perhaps the players were mistaken and surely Brown wouldn't spin such a far-fetched yarn to divert attention away from himself and the team's terrible form?

Guest Phil K

So he helped a woman contemplating suicide, great, then he runs to the press to brag about it. t***.

Exactly!  But if she had jumped it would have been the team's fault.

You're talking about Hull, not Newcastle

The rags only do that stroke when it's us.

If it had been Newcastle, that's different.

Besides I wouldn't believe a word the tosspot said.

exactly what I was thinking.

LOL, should have told his players to keep stum

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/david-anderson/The-story-of-Phil-Brown-and-the-suicidal-woman-is-worthy-of-the-Kremlin-itself-article181991.html

think it was Winston Churchill who once said that the Soviet Union was an enigma wrapped inside a riddle, hidden inside a Sudoku puzzle.

OK, I made the last bit up, but the point he was making was that it was hard to figure out Joe Stalin and his cronies.

Audiences with Phil Brown are a bit like dealing with the old Kremlin.

You come out from his office at Cottingham not sure whether he's said something for effect or is just spinning you a yarn.

Take his claim that he talked a woman out of committing suicide during a team-bonding walk with his Hull players on the Humber Bridge.

It came from a flippant remark Brown made at the start of his press conference on Thursday morning and within 24 hours he was plastered all over the national media as some sort of hero.

Never one to shy away from the limelight, by Saturday even Brown realised things had got out of hand and that it was all a bridge too far.

"I just talk to anybody, me," he said sheepishly when asked about his 'heroics' after the win over Wigan.

Brown's reticence was understandable, especially because the word from the dressing room was that there was no woman.

The players walked behind Brown during their stroll on Wednesday and can't recall him speaking to any woman, let alone one who looked like she was about to end it all.

Perhaps the players were mistaken and surely Brown wouldn't spin such a far-fetched yarn to divert attention away from himself and the team's terrible form?

Jesus, can you imagine if this was Keegan? The press would be starting a campaign to get him locked up. Is he a freemason or something?

If this woman is suicidal surely the right thing to do would be to help the authorities find out who she is so she can get help.  I think maybe they should call Mr Brown for an interview and make him give a detailed description.  :shifty:

I'd actually vomit if he was even linked with managing us.

Probably Ashleys last sick joke, he'll hand him a 10 year contract at 5 million a year a week before he slinks off to the sunset.  He'd just have to be dealt with then.  :knuppel2: