Whats the biggest crowd you've been in.

cp40

Guest Geordiekev

Littlewoods in the metrocentre, final closing down sale... or the day everyone started fighting outside Ikea whilst awaiting the sale lmao :facepalm:

106,145 Michigan v. Florida State at Michigan Stadium in 1991.

Beat me to it - 105564 Ohio State v. Michigan earlier this year.

Proper Football or that Gridiron lark?

Gridiron, sadly. The football equivalent probably draws 32 soccer moms and that's it.

Somewhat releated I guess, judging from the atmosphere in the Velodrome back in 2004 you would have guessed an attendance of 100,000. It was actually just over 60,000. Nothing has ever come close to that for me, hell of a crowd

Somewhat releated I guess, judging from the atmosphere in the Velodrome back in 2004 you would have guessed an attendance of 100,000. It was actually just over 60,000. Nothing has ever come close to that for me, hell of a crowd

Very True. Ignoring the game probably the best atmosphere i've even witnessed / heard.\

Last game at old wembley, sumat like 80k vs the jormans.

Aye good shout forgot about that, would it not be the same as our games as Wembley though in the late nineties?

Old wembley twice

74 cup final v Liverpool

76 Cup Final v Manchester City

Many times at the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) - Australia v Uruguay and Iran world cup qualifiers and several boxing day ashes test matches

All 100, 000 or over

Probably old Wembley or Cairo Stadium in Nasr City.

Biggest crowd outside was when Egypt won the ANC in 98 and France won the World cup the same year. Both a bit mental. Cairo was busier by far though.