What fixtures are you looking forward to most this season?

Fatwax

I'm not overly bothered about Boro to be honest, almost always a draw at their place heh.

Aye, Scunny will be a good one. I'm also liking Coventry away, that'll be competitive.

Boro is one of the best away days though. We just get to abuse them all (in a non Smoggie way) for 90 minutes, great fun.

Swansea (A)... Amazing night out.

Blackpool (A)... Amazing night out.

Ipswich (A)... Sir Bobby

Plymouth (A)... Supposed to be an amazing night out

Cardiff (A)... Because it's 10 minutes away!

QPR (A)... Where we celebrate being Champions

I'm looking forward to every game because all the teams we're playing are a bit of an unknown quantity to me.

I'd obviously love us to beat boro convincingly but so far this league has been quite refreshing. It'd just be all the better for it if we had a manager running the show!

Guest Geordiecunny

Bristol City (A). Great city, one of my best mates lives there and a decent night out.

Peterborough, Scunthorpe, Blackpool and the "lesser" championship teams. I hate McStadiums inhabited by clubs with no history- the likes of which we've visited a lot these last few years. It'll be good to go old fashioned clubs with old fashioned grounds (Scunthorpe's isn't that old, granted).

Preston (A). Again, the opportunity to visit friends.

2000-2001 if memory serves. "Just a town full of paki's" was repeated so many times I heard it in my ears for the next week

:rolleyes: Mature.

Eh? He was actually having a go at those singing the chants.

2000-2001 if memory serves. "Just a town full of paki's" was repeated so many times I heard it in my ears for the next week

:rolleyes: Mature.

Eh? He was actually having a go at those singing the chants.

Aye, so am i.