Newcastle United 1 - 0 Sheff Weds - 19/08/09 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

I have just signed up for NUFC TV and the commentary wont work. Page just goes to 'cannot display webpage'. Can anyone help?

Go to 'match live' and there should be a button at the bottom for commentary. Clicking that should load Media Player. You'll then be prompted to sign in again so you can get the DRM license. After that it should start playing.

You also have to wait until the page is 100% loaded or the link to listen wont work.

Guest prestonj1989

I have just signed up for NUFC TV and the commentary wont work. Page just goes to 'cannot display webpage'. Can anyone help?

Go to 'match live' and there should be a button at the bottom for commentary. Clicking that should load Media Player. You'll then be prompted to sign in again so you can get the DRM license. After that it should start playing.

Thanks I will give it a go.

I signed up today but after some research it seems Newcastle TV (or radio) wont work if you have a Mac. Money well spent :(

I remember a couple of seasons I signed up and had to open the site in IE; it wouldn't work in Firefox or Opera. That was a few years back.

I know it's a cliché, but for £10m you expect far better than the standard Coloccini produces.

Coloccini £10m

Vermaelen £8.75

Atleast you will have a manager to make the transfers soon not Wise :)

I know it's a cliché, but for £10m you expect far better than the standard Coloccini produces.

Coloccini £10m

Vermaelen £8.75

Atleast you will have a manager to make the transfers soon not Wise :)

You signed Vermaelen for less than a tenner? :lol:

Guest prestonj1989

Thanks for info. Still wont work I click on match live and then the button underneath saying listen live and it just goes straight to 'cannot display webpage'. Glad I just paid £3.99 for nothing. I am opening it in IE aswell.

Guest stjamestoon

Surely it doesnt take a genius to work out that if a defender looks ok in the spanish league, they going to be slow as hell in the prem. Why the hell did we pay £10m for colo. Sloooowwwww!