Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United 22/08/09 - pre-match thread

Fatwax

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

I'm just setting off for the match. 3-1 win for the Toon with Ranger getting amongst the goals. Make it happen. :nile:

Guest ItalianMagpie

Are Palace any good?  I'm so ignorant about this league :lol:

Mmh, they haven't impressed so far, but they're pretty though to beat at home anyway. They're one of those teams you should beat if you aim to be promoted, but in our situation it's not going to be easy. Is Ranger going to play, or we're going with one striker only?

my worry is that hughton is so clueless will probably play mith nolan and butt. whereas smith is the only one there who should play. I would like to see guthrie and smith in centre mid with lualua or xisco up front

I feel this game could go either way as we're playing away and that palace have also had a good start...

I'll say a draw. 1-1 ranger to score! anyone know if xisco will replace andy? or is he fit enough?

If someone could provide me with a way of listening to this on the radio I would greatly appreciate it.

Please don't discuss or request illegal radio or video streams on the forum.

If someone could provide me with a way of listening to this on the radio I would greatly appreciate it.

On Radio Newcastle if you can get that or they do it online from their website

RIGHT!!

We went through this sio many times last seaso..

THE ONLY PLACE IT WILL BE ONLINE RADIO IS NUFCTV!!

They have the online rights nothing you can do, Radio Newcastle & Reak radio will not hav eit online at all.