Trouble getting in....

madras

East Stand is always a pig to get in if you leave it too late.  I always aim to be there around 10min before kick off but, generally still just manage to get in as the players are coming out on the field.

Guest Roger Kint

Missed the first 10mins tonight. Our normal turnstiles were cash turnstiles which meant extra big cues and the only ticket only turnstile had only one side open.

Anyone else have trouble ?

Does your card not give you the option of 2 sets of turnstyles like the others?

Guest Roger Kint

We were in access 7 and people were still looking for seats 30 mins into the game.

Aye thats where I was, kids in my seat when I got there

Complicated mixture of alphabet and numbers for the seats mind. Shouldnt be too hard on them ;D

We were in access 7 and people were still looking for seats 30 mins into the game.

Complicated mixture of alphabet and numbers for the seats mind. Shouldnt be too hard on them ;D

As I've said some seats were double booked.

Same here madras. I know we go into the same turnstile but it was an absolute farce last night.

What time did you go, me cp40 his bairn and lass were there 35 mins early.  After our parade aorund town looking for a parking slot.

I saw the massive queues like, looked a nightmare to get in. We were at the next turnstile along from one of the cash ones, and there was a canny queue there too (and it looked as though there were similar ones at our other turnstile options). Think we just timed it badly like. Everyone who had a paper ticket seemed to be having problems getting it scanned, dunno if that was just because I was queueing behind idiots though.

Guest nufctony

Cash turnstiles are normaly a complete c**k up. I dont no why they dont use the box office aswell and the gallowgate collection thing so people can buy tickets would make the cue shorter, instead of a massive cue for one turnstile.

Guest Roger Kint

Well maybe but as i said some people just are that thick

Guest Roger Kint

Piece of piss getting into the Gallowgate...

Och. I've got a season ticket in the Gallowgate End. Feels good to say. :aww:

Same here. Turnstiles 61/62 and 56/57(think is the other option) are always empty unless its 5 mins before KO.

That said the cash turnstile queue was a good 400 deep when i walked in about 20 mins before KO.

there seemed to bet a fair bit confusion around us, with people sitting in others seats, was like a geet big game of musical chairs.

and Gimp, yeah it was a nightmare that run around looking for parking, ( with 2 learner drivers in who know better than a driver of 20 years) to end up in the space we first saw 20 mins earlier.

Definitely plenty of confusion, mind. Some chap had the same seat as me but fortunately i was already comfortably perched with me Relentless and Doritos, flicking through the programme. Wasn't moving for any fucker. :smug: