Trouble getting in....

madras

Aye mine are 83-84 as well. The que for 83 was massive with 15 mins to go but there was a 30 second que for 84. Had the problem with the club having sold season ticket holder seats on general sale. Hopefully that will cease to be a problem now as it seems the club have a policy that those few blocks will be for season ticket holders and on the day cash payers only?

Aye mine are 83-84 as well. The que for 83 was massive with 15 mins to go but there was a 30 second que for 84. Had the problem with the club having sold season ticket holder seats on general sale. Hopefully that will cease to be a problem now as it seems the club have a policy that those few blocks will be for season ticket holders and on the day cash payers only?

seen this before, thats why me and gimp went in turnstile 83 cash early.

I used the cash turnstile in the Gallowgate.  When I was near the front, one of the stewards walked along, counting us, than told the people at the back that there weren't enough tickets for them.

Got in 15 minutes late and missed the goal.  That'll teach me to leave it till the last minute.

Anyone 26 in the Leazes?

27-30 was fine just before kick off. Just a couple of retards who couldn't fathom out which way to put the ticket into the scanner....  :rolleyes:

Liam O should have said, I would have helped you both out.

Anyone 26 in the Leazes?

27-30 was fine just before kick off. Just a couple of retards who couldn't fathom out which way to put the ticket into the scanner....  :rolleyes:

Liam O should have said, I would have helped you both out.

:lol:

:mick:

On Saturday I decided to go late because I didn't have a ticket. Just went straight up to cash turnstyle in the Gallowgate and there was nobody there. Because of that I decided to pay cash last night but the line was 30 mins long. Good job I went up early as I just made it in for kick off. There weren't THAT many more home fans last night, so no idea what made it so different.

On Saturday I decided to go late because I didn't have a ticket. Just went straight up to cash turnstyle in the Gallowgate and there was nobody there. Because of that I decided to pay cash last night but the line was 30 mins long. Good job I went up early as I just made it in for kick off. There weren't THAT many more home fans last night, so no idea what made it so different.

7.45, thats what was diffent, its too soon for people to get home from work ,shower, change clothes town, pint. not enough time.

Same here madras. I know we go into the same turnstile but it was an absolute farce last night.

What time did you go, me cp40 his bairn and lass were there 35 mins early.  After our parade aorund town looking for a parking slot.

I was there about half 7 mate. But I just found it ridiculous that only one turnstile was in operation at that moment in time. Absolute amateurs.

And some people on here made out anyone who bought a season ticket for this season was mad. A season ticket means you avoid all the p***ing about at the box office and with fiddly paper tickets.

True. Suppose booking over the internet is easy enough though. Yesterday I phoned up at lunchtime and was on hold for 15 mins listening to the same shit sunday lunch adverts at St James over and over. I just had to hang up at go to the cash turnstyle instead.

My turnstiles are 79-82 or 75-78. I always used 79-82 as you can access the, direct from barrack road and don't have to go under the congested stand.

Except, just like on saturday turnstile 80 was closed and 81 and 82 seemed to be accepting cash and tickets but had no signs up to say so and people were asking us in the massive queue whether it was a cash turnstile or not. This was at 7.25ish.

7.45, thats what was diffent, its too soon for people to get home from work ,shower, change clothes town, pint. not enough time.

Yip, i hate evening kick offs, even 8 pm ones.

In theory i could just get changed at work and stay in town, but that means not seeing the wife and kids until the following morning. Also have to take the car to night games due to the shit public transport after 6PM which i hate doing as you can never get parked and then get stuck in traffic afterwards.

In theory i could just get changed at work and stay in town, but that means not seeing the wife and kids until the following morning. Also have to take the car to night games due to the shit public transport after 6PM which i hate doing as you can never get parked and then get stuck in traffic afterwards.

had a fking nightmare getting parked last night.

It didn't used to be too bad, but the council have changed practically every Single Yellow Line in town to Double Yellow in the past 6 months which makes it nigh on impossible to find anywhere to park except in marked bays.

It didn't used to be too bad, but the council have changed practically every Single Yellow Line in town to Double Yellow in the past 6 months which makes it nigh on impossible to find anywhere to park except in marked bays.

theres loads of no left, no right turns now as well, you litterally cant turn into the car parks, fking mad.

I got in 10 mins late too.

Qued for fucking ages to pick my pre ordered ticket up then Qued ages at Turnstile 88! Getting mine delivered next time like.

if we look like promotion, it could get mental, in 92 got turned away about 1pm against Bristol City.

Guest Roger Kint

And some people on here made out anyone who bought a season ticket for this season was mad. A season ticket means you avoid all the p***ing about at the box office and with fiddly paper tickets.

True. Suppose booking over the internet is easy enough though. Yesterday I phoned up at lunchtime and was on hold for 15 mins listening to the same s*** sunday lunch adverts at St James over and over. I just had to hang up at go to the cash turnstyle instead.

36 minutes on hold to buy a Blackpool ticket. There was only 7 people in fromt of me, i finally got through and it took 30 seconds to buy it. Sure they try to kill you with the incessant rubbish over the music ;D

True. Suppose booking over the internet is easy enough though. Yesterday I phoned up at lunchtime and was on hold for 15 mins listening to the same s*** sunday lunch adverts at St James over and over. I just had to hang up at go to the cash turnstyle instead.

36 minutes on hold to buy a Blackpool ticket. There was only 7 people in fromt of me, i finally got through and it took 30 seconds to buy it. Sure they try to kill you with the incessant rubbish over the music ;D

Took me less than two minutes to get my Blackpool ticket online, I avoid trying to phone the box office at all costs.

And the 40p a minute call charges

Guest Roger Kint

Thought it was much less? Better repay the boss then :doh:

Thought it was much less? Better repay the boss then :doh:

Someone mentioned it on the ticket board that's all. That's probably mobile rates think it's 5p a minute on standard line.