Calum Davenport

Dave

Looks like a deliberate act to me, stabbing him on the legs. It's the same as breaking a pianist's fingers to ruin his career, and it's sick. Really, sick.

People who don't behave like humans don't deserve human rights.

The "human rights act" is one of main reasons WHY they do it.

Their "rights" to attack others. It's what you get when you let the politically correct and the lawyers make laws.

The Guardianista vermin are behind most things that enrage the people - and this government grovel to them, and ask how high they should jump.

What utter utter bullshit.

funny though.

Aye.

Coming from someone who hasn't managed a post worthy of even "sh*te" level, thats a laff.

And the other person who's still carrying pics of Ramage ?

Mind I'll lose sleep over being criticized by you'se two !  :rolleyes:

:handbag:

Looks like a deliberate act to me, stabbing him on the legs. It's the same as breaking a pianist's fingers to ruin his career, and it's sick. Really, sick.

Their "rights" to attack others. It's what you get when you let the politically correct and the lawyers make laws.

The Guardianista vermin are behind most things that enrage the people - and this government grovel to them, and ask how high they should jump.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/rawbery79/Gifs/simpsons.gif

shouldnt it just be assault if someone is stabbed in the legs? if i was trying to kill someone i'd aim a lot higher.

shouldnt it just be assault if someone is stabbed in the legs? if i was trying to kill someone i'd aim a lot higher.

stabbing someone to sever the femeral artery in the legs is attempting to kill them as if thats cut you will bleed to death very quickly

it doesnt sound like we're dealing with medical students here though, more like "he's a footballer, do the legs".

Aye, so if I gorge out your eyes, puncture both your ear drums, cut out your tongue, break every single bone in your limbs, but all this while making sure you're not going to die from this maiming, that's just a simple case of assault.

If that's your logic, then no wonder Britain's crimes among the young are getting more and more violent.

Guest The Libertine

stabbing someone to sever the femeral artery in the legs is attempting to kill them as if thats cut you will bleed to death very quickly

it doesnt sound like we're dealing with medical students here though, more like "he's a footballer, do the legs".

Aye, so if I gorge out your eyes, puncture both your ear drums, cut out your tongue, break every single bone in your limbs, but all this while making sure you're not going to die from this maiming, that's just a simple case of assault.

If that's your logic, then no wonder Britain's crimes among the young are getting more and more violent.

EXACTLY the same.

if you stabbed me in the leg/s during a fight and i needed surgery, would you accept the attempted murder charge you'd be facing?

:lol:

Phillip, how would you define the concept of free will? I mean you personally, not how 'Guardianistas' define it.

Guest Phil K

:handbag:

Oh, i thought it was your tongue lifting that

(You'd suit the handbag, chuckles.)

Here's another one for you sweetie:

:mince:

Hmm. Really showing your colours charlie.

Methink he protests too much. You do seem to be overly fond of pink and handbags, don't you ? Shakespeare had you nailed on, sunbeam.

EXACTLY the same.

if you stabbed me in the leg/s during a fight and i needed surgery, would you accept the attempted murder charge you'd be facing?

Use of a knife to stab an unarmed man ? Yeah, I'd say attempted murder was valid.

If he'd knifed someone in the arms while aiming for the heart, same thing.

It should be down to the knife weilding scum to prove innocence not the other way round.

We keep getting lectured by people who would squeal if THEY were on the receiving end, notice ?

Guest Phil K

Phillip, how would you define the concept of free will? I mean you personally, not how 'Guardianistas' define it.

Right - so "free will" means a person may commit a crime as part of their rights ? Define what free will has to do here in your mind.

Guardianistas are one of the main reasons we have such a dogs dinner of an act like the Human Rights Act

No thought given to people who would use it to commit crimes.

Benefit immigrants, to say nothing of Islamic terrorists, teen thugs, and outright murderers are actually using the act.

I keep asking for examples of ordinary British people who have been helped by this act that don't fall into the above (plus sexual "alternatives" shall we say), but keep getting no examples from other political sites, and please - don't try to talk down to me, sunshine - talk about the blind lecturing the sighted on what they see !

There was a case in 2005 for example, when the murderer Anthony Rice, used the HRA to make sure the police couldn't tail him, he didn't have to report to them as it "infringed his rights" he used to time to stalk and brutally murder a woman. He knew he'd be caught - he just used the act to do it. A jeweller was told he couldn't use cctv images of his burglar as it "infringed the burglars rights due to the HRA. Theres the head teacher a bloke called Lawrence murdered by an illegal immigrant gang leader - whose rights outweigh the rights of his victim and his grieving family* - theres too many to count.

You knew the term Guardianistas - well done. Many don't - now don't let them think for you like they do so many.

* This case is as fine an example as you'll find - the widow was even asked to "apologize" to the murderer by one of these social worker/guardianista bitch*s because of what she'd said in the press about him "He's very upset"  !

Guest Phil K

You know it's always a source of rueful amusement to me to find some pompous individual who sneers at another.

Tell you what - why not a bet on THIS crime, eh ?

That the two arrested have a long list of similar attacks and other crimes ?

That they are on the streets due to "their rights" ?

So sure of yourself you'd take the bet ?

After all, it's the point you and the other couple of er...people... are disputing, isn't it ?

“But I am now a dad who can’t take his kids to a football game on a Saturday because I am advised that we would be assaulted.”

I am a poster who can't say what I want to about why this quote is insulting because I am advised I would be banned.

Guest The Libertine

“But I am now a dad who can’t take his kids to a football game on a Saturday because I am advised that we would be assaulted.”

I am a poster who can't say what I want to about why this quote is insulting because I am advised I would be banned.

you too, eh? good times.

Right - so "free will" means a person may commit a crime as part of their rights ? Define what free will has to do here in your mind.

Guardianistas are one of the main reasons we have such a dogs dinner of an act like the Human Rights Act

No thought given to people who would use it to commit crimes.

Benefit immigrants, to say nothing of Islamic terrorists, teen thugs, and outright murderers are actually using the act.

I keep asking for examples of ordinary British people who have been helped by this act that don't fall into the above (plus sexual "alternatives" shall we say), but keep getting no examples from other political sites, and please - don't try to talk down to me, sunshine - talk about the blind lecturing the sighted on what they see !

There was a case in 2005 for example, when the murderer Anthony Rice, used the HRA to make sure the police couldn't tail him, he didn't have to report to them as it "infringed his rights" he used to time to stalk and brutally murder a woman. He knew he'd be caught - he just used the act to do it. A jeweller was told he couldn't use cctv images of his burglar as it "infringed the burglars rights due to the HRA. Theres the head teacher a bloke called Lawrence murdered by an illegal immigrant gang leader - whose rights outweigh the rights of his victim and his grieving family* - theres too many to count.

You knew the term Guardianistas - well done. Many don't - now don't let them think for you like they do so many.

* This case is as fine an example as you'll find - the widow was even asked to "apologize" to the murderer by one of these social worker/guardianista bitch*s because of what she'd said in the press about him "He's very upset"  !

Can you back any of that up with evidence?

The Daily Mail, isn't evidence by the way.

Guest Phil K

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-big-question-what-is-the-human-rights-act-and-why-is-it-being-vilified-462620.html

Most of it there, and by the way - YOU may regard the Grauniad as truthful - I don't. The Independent is hardly going to criticize the HRA - but even they (unlike the Guardianistas) can't ignore some. And then countless more they don't mention. Terrorists rights the HRA speciality. But at least they found two positives - most can't find ONE - wonder how long it took them ? Few weeks ?

Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of letting the likes of The Guardian and BBC backroom staff tell you what your eyes see and your ears hear.

Sheep. :rolleyes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-big-question-what-is-the-human-rights-act-and-why-is-it-being-vilified-462620.html

Most of it there, and by the way - YOU may regard the Grauniad as truthful - I don't. The Independent is hardly going to criticize the HRA - but even they (unlike the Guardianistas) can't ignore some. And then countless more they don't mention. Terrorists rights the HRA speciality. But at least they found two positives - most can't find ONE - wonder how long it took them ? Few weeks ?

Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of letting the likes of The Guardian and BBC backroom staff tell you what your eyes see and your ears hear.

Sheep. :rolleyes:

So to back up your "argument" that no-one can provide examples of the Human Rights Act benefiting normal people you post a link to an article that does just that? Well done.

Did you not get to that bit, was the article too long for you?

As for thinking for yourself :lol: coming from someone whose posts are essentially cut and paste jobs from the right wing press, that's hilarious.

I almost started to write about how no-one would claim that the HRA is a perfect piece of legislation and that any law designed to protect people's liberties and freedoms can be abused by those that wish to do so, and I was going to ask you if you could think of any piece of legislation that couldn't have a list of negatives written about it, but then I thought: "This is Phil K you're talking to, what's the fucking point!?!". So I'm not going to waste my time.

Guest Phil K

Hmm - seeing as I DID manage to congratulate the Indi for managing where the others had failed, to find examples (they nomally resort to screaming words that end in -ist, -ism or -phobic to divert attention from their inability to do so) but like I say - which you - like the screamers would, keep ignoring - the negatives and the assist-those-that-least-deserve-it outnumber the causes who DO need help by obscene levels. But - I'd say they would have got help ANYWAY and wouldn't have need the HRA. My guess is this is yet another red herring to divert attention away from the fact it pretty much ONLY assists the types I said. They would have won their case anyway with the laws present before the introduction of this act.

I said sheep - you types really do say and do exactly the same, whatever forum it may be. Stock replies in  fact - perhaps DRONES is more accurate ?

Demand proof, and links to sources YOU want - that I wouldn't trust if they said Monday followed Sunday - while giving none themselves.

Try reading the Times or The Telegraph for the politics side - more reliable and not written by spiteful hysterical man hating corrupts like the obnoxious butch bint Zoe Williams, for example

One Sunday I sat with my wife at brekky time, sneered when I heard she (it ?) was reviwing the news and said "She'll say "Islamaphobia" three times, "homophobia" four times, "Sexism" six, "racist" four - and didn't expect her (it) to almost do just that ! She actually DID use "homophobia" four times and "sexism"three or four. I almost choked laughing on my morning bacon sarny ! The obnoxious cow spent the entire time sneering at the other reviewer (Nick Ferrari whoever he is) and being exactly what she and her rag is viewed as being by the critics of the rag and their kind.

And happy to continue this by PM - pointless continuing on this thread, I'd say.

Only too happy to do it via PM though.

Amused how you retreated so clumsily by the way in that last post (very apt - last post)

• 1 month later...

West Ham United footballer Calum Davenport has been charged with assault following an incident in which he was stabbed in both legs in Bedfordshire.

The former Coventry and Spurs star was stabbed in the legs in an incident at his mother's home in Kempston in September this year.

The 26-year-old, who denies any wrong doing, spent six days in intensive care in Bedford Hospital after the incident.

He has been charged with assault causing actual bodily harm on a woman.

Mr Davenport, of Moor View Close, Greenfield, Flitton, Bedfordshire, is currently on bail to appear at Bedford Magistrates' Court on 10 November.

In a statement issued by his PR company, Mr Davenport said: "I am deeply shocked and disappointed at the decision that has been made to charge me with assault.

"I deny any wrong doing and will plead not guilty. For legal reasons I am unable to discuss the matter further at this time."

Worrell Whitehurst, 25, has appeared in court charged with attacking the central defender as well as his mother, 49-year-old Kim Stupple, in the driveway of her home in Springfield Avenue, in August.

Some "Sunista" discussion in the attached thread that has to be read to be believed:

http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93255&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Just a warning to anyone who's going to open that in view of others, there's a guy on there with 'The Holocaust Never Happened' in massive bold letters for his sig.

Probably NSFW!

What exactly is supposed to have happened then? What woman did he assault? If the person who stabbed him in the legs also assaulted his mother, then what exactly occured there? Makes very little sense.

His sister according to the radio.