Newcastle v Huddersfield 26/08/09 - Pre Match Thread

Fatwax

Guest Stephen927

What do people think my chances are of getting two tickets together in the Gallowgate using cash turnstiles an hour before kick off?

Excellent

Brilliant. Dragging my niece along for her first toon game before her results tomorrow, I don't think she'd be pleased if I said wait outside.

Guest Stephen927

If anyone sees me say hello I'll gladly buy you a pint. I'll be the lad in last seasons home shirt with jeans on too. Maybe trainers. No boxers.

If Ameobi scores, I'll be the one on the pitch.

Guest Stephen927

Does if it's been asked but is this on Radio Newcastle?

It's on BBC Radio Five Live so you can probably listen to it on the BBC website.

Guest WashyGeordie

Just been to pick up my tickets, not a massive que but there was a steady amount of people going in with ques to the door.

It'll probablies pick at about 5pm.

It says on .co.uk that the club's expecting 20k, and .com saying about 3,500k (from monday) away supporters, so we'll probably have about 15k (nufc fans) there.

This game is NOT on Five Live, the Arsenal vs Celtic game is on.

It's not on Sports Extra either, that's Doncaster vs Spurs.

What about Radio Newcastle

It will be on Radio Newcastle yes, not sure about online but definitely on 95.4FM

Fuck knows, I was responding to this:

It's on BBC Radio Five Live so you can probably listen to it on the BBC website.

As usual, if you want coverage, fucking pay for it.

Guest Stephen927

f*** knows, I was responding to this:

As usual, if you want coverage, f***ing pay for it.

Why when sometimes it's on the BBC website? ??? It's not me asking if its on Radio anyways, think you've got your wires a bit crossed.

Fuck knows, I was responding to this:

As usual, if you want coverage, fucking pay for it.

I'd much prefer to ask a forum of friendly fans whether they know it's available on 'free' radio.

People are going to ask every week. Questions are going to be repeated every week. I think it's time for you to get over it.