La Liga 09/10

Mr. Snrub

Well, we didn't really play all that well today, and I reckon that better opposition would have given us problems. Sporting were courageous but ultimately pretty poor. Their deadball defending was dire, and that's where we got the goals. I'm chuffed that the likes of Bojan, Pedro and Keita had pretty good games though, they are not first teamers but we'll need them this season.

Regarding Ibrahimovic...

At last a player we can launch long balls to  :celb:

Well, we didn't really play all that well today, and I reckon that better opposition would have given us problems. Sporting were courageous but ultimately pretty poor. Their deadball defending was dire, and that's where we got the goals. I'm chuffed that the likes of Bojan, Pedro and Keita had pretty good games though, they are not first teamers but we'll need them this season.

Regarding Ibrahimovic...

At last a player we can launch long balls to  :celb:

Get out.

• 3 weeks later...

He's a proper arrogant c***, but hilarious at the same time :lol:

Most of the arrogance is actually in jest, there's a good documentary in Swedish on him and he appears far more humble.

Some of his quotes are great though:

Zlatan - “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”

Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”

Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that”

On the question what his girlfriend got when they got engaged:

"What she got? She got Zlatan."

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Florentino Pérez said today that he wants to build a Real Madrid theme park outside Madrid  :facepalm:

He actually siad that several times over the summer. It was a big piece in H&J on Talksport about 3 weeks ago

Florentino Pérez said today that he wants to build a Real Madrid theme park outside Madrid  :facepalm:

No matter what they do, it won't be able to re-create the sheer terror and pain of The Ultimate @ Lightwater Valley

True dat.

One of Barça's vice-presidents has admitted to hiring a detective agency to follow and investigate other fellow board members for "their own safety".

Since we have elections at the end of the season, it's understood it might have been used to gather damning information about potential rivals for the presidency. People's already calling it "Barçagate".

Can't wait to get rid of the current board...