Preston (away) Monday Night KO (SKY Twats)

Crumpy Gunt

Preston made a statement at the start of the season saying that they would be moving their own fans out of the Kop stand they have at Deepdale for the visits of us and Blackpool to allow 6,000 away fans in. Think we could have took 6,000 down on a Saturday but it'll probably be nearer 4,000 now its on a Monday night.

I'll still go cos' it's a ground i've never been to before.

how far in advance do we normally know if they are gona change the kick off time/day? I wana get train tickets next month for games in December but doesnt seem worth it at the moment because so many of them are getting changed!

Guest Geordiesned

Bastards! Still want to go to this but will have to take time off work now and will more than likely be sober!

Just checked and our next Saturday away match that kicks off at 3pm is Barnsley on December 12th!

The number of games we are getting on TV is unbelievable.

:snod: good for the plastics like me.

It's s**** for the real supporters though.

True, but for me, seeing as I live in New York, it's fantastic. Oh well, can't ever make everyone happy on decisions like these.

how far in advance do we normally know if they are gona change the kick off time/day? I wana get train tickets next month for games in December but doesnt seem worth it at the moment because so many of them are getting changed!

The only ones that are relatively safe from being moved are the games that have already set a date/time for TV, even then there's no gaurantees.

This change has scuppered my Sat night in Blackpool, although i did get a refund from travelodge.

Not happy though.