Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

Young Coleman from Everton on loan.

Said this to my mate who's an Everton fan the other night. Once they get a few more of their players back I'd definitely stick in a loan bid.

kilgannon will sign by tomorrow

beckford deal almost done

big offer for carroll rejected

plan is that will be all.no more in or out-would be ok with this but id be surprised if no one went out

Humour me; source?

knew this would happen.wish i hadnt bothered now.if i could reveal my source i would have done it in my original post

not long to wait to see if the first bit is right.patience my friend!

ennuyeux

Young Coleman from Everton on loan.

He looks mustard  :pow:

Seriously though, I wouldn't even want to loan him out personally. I'd be starting him instead of Hibbert but Moyes has his favourites. And with Neville fit again he will definitely be wedged into the team somewhere, possibly right back ahead of Hibbert, since Fellaini is looking brilliant in the defensive midfield role at the minute.

If that's the case then we might let him go out somewhere. It would probably be a great move for his development but you'd have no chance of buying him so might not want to do it?

Some guy on the Leeds Forum reckons Beckford has handed in a transfer request.

So he's had a medical with us, even though we've had a fee knocked back. He wants to play for Leeds in the FA Cup but has handed in a transfer request because he wants to leave? But if he's agreed to sign for us, then why would he need the transfer request? But he can't have agreed to sign for us because our fee was rejected? ....MAL....FUN.....CTION....

Oliver Kapo from Wigan. 6 month loan with a view to a purchase.

Good idea.

Think he already signed a loan deal with some French club

He's been linked, don't think it's happened. I reckon we could get him here, first team football and a big chance of playing premierleague football again within a few months.

If we sign Kilgallon when is he going to get a game? Are we going to break up the S.Taylor and Colo centre back pairing just to give him his first game? Apparently he can also play at left-back so at least he would be cover for Jose Enrique as well as S.Taylor and Colo.

How do Johnny Evans and Wes Brown ever get a game at ManU when they have Vidic and Ferdinand? It's a long season with a lot of games and you need strength in depth to cover injuries, suspensions and loss of form. Right now we have virtually zero cover at the back and have probably been lucky not to have been more exposed. Even with the depth that ManU have, they got caught short recently and Carrick had to play in the middle of the back four. Sh1t happens - whatever level you're at....

Guest Heneage

I'd wet my pants if we got Kapo.

Good player

How old is he?

29 years old now.

And he has hardly turned it on for Wigan or Brum since he has been in England.

Still shown glimpses of quality, then you factor in how wank this league is.